ilearn2t_Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone

Latest updates from my "ilearn2t_Journal"

During my "holiday" my little helpers (EA's) added 14 more wins to my account. :cool:

Total: Win (53) Manual (13) Auto (40) Buy (19) Sell (34)

Profits: +83.83%

Pips: +1402.6

a135.gif

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

Three more automatic profitable trades to add to my collection. :cool:

Total: Win (56) Manual (13) Auto (43) Buy (20) Sell (36)

Profits: +93.38% (taken from myfxbook)

Pips: +1598.5 (taken from myfxbook)

Once 100% is reached I'll add more new little helpers (EA's) :D

a137.gif

Good luck
ilearn2t

Impressive.

Any floating losses left over by some EAs or are those numbers while your account is flat?

Hello Pharaoh

Impressive.

Any floating losses left over by some EAs or are those numbers while your account is flat?

The EA's are programmed to place pending orders at the top of the hour after last trade closes, if the "said" pair "tick" happens within a few seconds of opening (1H) bar.

If no tick happens no pending order will take place until the opening of the next (1H) bar. (tick permitting).

So most times you'll always have 8 different "pairs" (open or pending) on your account.

Since my last post, 2 other orders closed in profit of around 155 pips (combined) and one is running at a winning "Stoploss".

Current Equity profit $36 on a $20 deposit, open orders running at a loss of $5.57, so "true" profit is around 50%. ;)

Updates to follow later.

Good luck
Liz

Hello Everyone

Yesterday & early this morning saw my "ilearn2t_Journal" account increase its closing in profit trades by another 7 orders.

Bringing my current Equity profit to $40.47 and floating orders to $7.51.

My "little helpers" (EA's) are programmed to automatic close in profit (25 pips) on a Friday to avoid going into winning "StopLoss" mode.

Total: Win (63) Manual (13) Auto (50) Buy (22) Sell (41) :cool:

a142.gif

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

The image below is more what I'm looking for from my "little helpers"

a149.gif

You'll notice after the USD/JPY closed under "Friday" codes, the next USD/JPY pending order was placed within 16 seconds of the next (1H) opening bar, (30 pips above open price) once the next tick occurred it dropped to within 15 pips of opening price, so far it has continued as programmed to drop 15 pips each time the USD/JPY continues to move in the opposite direction.

The previous USD/JPY opened at 105.375 and closed at 105.628, at the current time the new order is set to open at 105.295 :)

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

The USD/JPY finally opened at 104.919, after "auto" modification during "BuyStop" mode. :D

The first new pending order (see previous post) was cancelled (deleted) during a volatile period, to avoid false opening etc.

This is done by adding a code that will delete any order that moves 45 pips in the opposite direction, during such times, to be replaced at the beginning of next (1H) open bar, as each EA is programmed to modify by 15 pips each 30 pip difference for previous open price.

if (OrderOpenPrice()-Bid > 450*Point){ deleted = OrderDelete(OrderTicket())

My "new" helper will be the AUD/CHF buy trading for better "swap" value.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

Back to "manual" trading for awhile. :cool:

a150.gif

Total: Win (65) Manual (13) Auto (52) Buy (22) Sell (43)

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

My "ilearn2t_Journal" latest updates:

Total: Win (70) Manual (13) Auto (57) Buy (23) Sell (47)

Deposit: $20 - Equity: $34 - Floating: -$11.90

This week as at last give me the opportunity to really test my system, with a strong "Dollar" and weekend reports of the "Scottish" independence vote (18/Sept/14) running at neck & neck weakening the "Pound".

Due to the correlation setup GBP/USD & EUR/USD are closing out profitable results, while the AUD/USD & NZD/USD show floating losses.

Same applies to the USD/JPY taking gains, while both USD/CAD & USD/CHF gather losses.

My new "little helper" AUD/CHF is only starting to trade after dropping from 0.8766 during pending to open at 0.8686.

My own "manual" trading is not to hot at the moment with a combined floating loss of $1.70.

Looks like this system could continue on this course for a good while yet, and any change in the other direction can only be good for the tests outcome. :cool:

Good luck
ilearn2t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back