Hello Everyone

Latest update:

audusdmicroh2.png

41 pip profit (manual)

Problems with auto trading again, so this might end up all manual again :mad:

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello LoRio

Did use my own EA at first, but once again after a few wins the EA no longer works :confused:

So it's back to manual trading again. :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Hello LoRio

EA's work ok at other brokers, I did have to adjust a few codes to keep up with the "new" build MT4 version 4 (platforms) at both my remaining brokers.

Did work after adjustment on this platform for a while, but once again it has stopped :confused:

I going to open a demo account at both brokers and place 7 (magic number) EA's on different currency charts to see the results.

Because I set the trailingstops at 10 times the ticks on a 5 digit platform, I can reduce the time required for fast results.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello LoRio

EA's work ok at other brokers, I did have to adjust a few codes to keep up with the "new" build MT4 version 4 (platforms) at both my remaining brokers.

Did work after adjustment on this platform for a while, but once again it has stopped :confused:

I going to open a demo account at both brokers and place 7 (magic number) EA's on different currency charts to see the results.

Because I set the trailingstops at 10 times the ticks on a 5 digit platform, I can reduce the time required for fast results.

Good luck
ilearn2t

So it cant execute orders .
How are you calculating your stop placement?

Hello LoRio

All AUD/USD buy (0.2 lot) orders are place 50 pips or more below last open order and closed at a level were I judge to be a possible break-out on the 1H chart.

If after 3 open orders, I'll place a sell order on GBP/USD and continue to apply manual orders, if and when needed.

Hopefully I've recoded my EA's to work again, and my little helper can place the first orders for me.

If so all (0.1 lot) pending orders will be placed on the hour mark after close of its predecessor.

The reason behind the buy orders for AUD/USD is + swap value

audusd3.PNG

Good luck
Liz

Hello Everyone

Hopefully my little helpers (EA's) are fixed and all goes to plan ;)

a088.gif

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

My little helpers (EA's) are working again and placing the pending orders as directed.

The auto GBP/USD closed on a winning StopLoss of +18 pips 11.30am 04/June/2014 (Platform time) and new GBP/USD SellStop placed at the top of the Hour, it has since auto modified from 1.6700 to 1.6746 hopefully it might continue to modify as the GBP/USD keeps in it upward trend.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

AUD/USD (manual) closed at "breakout" +26 pips.

Next goal is my manual GBP/USD hitting "breakout".

gbpus1.png

My little helpers (EA's) is programmed to close an profit levels around 25 pips on Fridays, to avoid any StopLoss occurring before "Close" of platform trading ;)

Total profits: 13.8% (21 days)

Good luck
ilearn2t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back