Inspiring Thoughts !!!!!

Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much.
Erich Fromm

Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.
Jim Rohn

The person who doesn’t know where his next dollar is coming from usually doesn’t know where his last dollar went.
Unknown

I don’t pay good wages because I have a lot of money; I have a lot of money because I pay good wages.
Robert Bosch

That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest.
Henry David Thoreau

Money is like love; it kills slowly and painfully the one who withholds it, and enlivens the other who turns it on his fellow man.
Kahlil Gibran

It’s not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It’s the customer who pays the wages.
Henry Ford

Capital as such is not evil; it is its wrong use that is evil. Capital in some form or other will always be needed.
Gandhi

When a fellow says it ain’t the money but the principle of the thing, it’s the money.
Artemus Ward

He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He who loses faith, loses all.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Money is good for nothing unless you know the value of it by experience.
P.T Barnum

Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.
Norman Vincent Peale

If you obey all the rules, you will miss all the fun :D

-Katharine Hepburn

BUT You have to obey rules :)

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.

-Mother Teresa

Conquering the world on horseback is easy; it is dismounting and governing that is hard. - Genghis Khan

"Conan! What is best in life?" "To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"
-Guess who? :)

I think Conan was paraphrasing a quote originally attributed to Genghis Khan. But, technically, Conan's time pre-dates the Mongol empire, so maybe Genghis was paraphrasing something from the tale of a legendary hero. :D

Back