Inspiring Thoughts !!!!!

Tell you what. I will split it between them. They are both badassed enough that if they fought it out.... well, I don't know who would win.

Tell you what. I will split it between them. They are both badassed enough that if they fought it out.... well, I don't know who would win.

One on one, I'd probably say Conan would win. Let them each command 5000 soldiers and Genghis Khan would eat Conan for lunch. :D

Aha, now we get into the semantics. Genghis Khan was a fantastic general, and scourged that part of the world. If we are talking of young Conan, of COURSE Genghis would just throw a zillion guys at him.
But what about KING Conan, as referenced in the end of the movies and in the books, who crushed nearly ALL of Hyborea? Hrmmmmm.

Aha, now we get into the semantics. Genghis Khan was a fantastic general, and scourged that part of the world. If we are talking of young Conan, of COURSE Genghis would just throw a zillion guys at him.
But what about KING Conan, as referenced in the end of the movies and in the books, who crushed nearly ALL of Hyborea? Hrmmmmm.

I'd still put my money on the Great Khan. Warfare and battle tactics had advanced significantly since the Hyborean era.

Either way, I'd want to watch from a safe distance. :D

“I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.

Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something.

So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.

Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it.

Make your mistakes, next year and forever.”

― Neil Gaiman

You cant let praise or criticism get to you. It`s weakness to get caught up in either one.

- John Wooden

"One of the greatest discoveries a person makes, one of their great surprises, is to find they can do what they were afraid they couldn't do." Ford
The man who thinks he can and the the man who thinks he can't are both right. Which one are you? Ford

Back