• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem instaforex + long wait withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company
Why did you lose all money? I still have 50%
Problem is, I can not withdraw the money through the harshest crossings.
They claimed that my account waiting to be processed.I wrote several cards to withdraw funds.I have not received even one.

I think that through, they had planned to steal the remaining 50%.
Please help me, give me advice.

To be frank Insata has good volume of clients from Asia and they are doing good for the Asians. But No doubt Insta is SCAM COMPANY.

I am writing from Dukascopy TV where we became interested in your issue on money withdrawal from Instaforex. We are currently developing a TV programme in which we attempt to bring up complaints to the attention of responsible brokerage firms as well as the general public.
Therefore, I was wondering whether you would be willing to give us further details on your encountered problem. In addition, I would like to stress that the interview will be recorded to ensure full accuracy of your complain.

In case anyone else has experienced similar issues and would like to share their story, please feel free to contact research@dukascopy.com

I withdraw the day in pictures. Today I have not been paid. They kept me waiting, processing, and proposes no exact date. fpa.png fpa2.jpg

Of course not. If they stall 100 clients for a month or two, many will give up. That's the easiest scam in the world.

I get paid then But he still cheats recurrence.
I attach to retire today. And insta delete data 50% Deduction from LR. From my account
number(1 and 2) no problem. The problem is that (3 and 4)
(number3) I withdraw 20220.06USD
(number 4) He canceled the balance 20220.06usd. Insta offered a lower figure 14419.46usd.
(20220.06-14419.46=5800.6) That amount lost 5800.6
Finally, he cheated by 5800.06USD amount and 50% of the rule 7.7.1.โà¸￾ง.jpg

undertaker, please don't try and find logic behind anything instaforex does... bottom line is always "you will not get your money back"

All my deposit through LR 8290.I lost all the money 12919.82USD.
instaforex cancel the deposit through LR 50% and 50% of the amount of profit.
Please tell me what country you reside in and can you document that Instaforex and its operators committed fraud against you. We are in the process of building evidence for a criminal case not just against Instaforex the company but against the fraudsters and individuals at the company who can be prosecuted for financial crimes and fraud. More people are coming forward with their details and we are gaining more momentum. The more cases the more substantial our impact will be. Please contact me so I can forward your information to the investigator at Interpol Cybercrime & Financial Crimes Unit or you can contact them directly at:

Contact_INTERPOL / Forms / Internet / Home - INTERPOL

Anyone who has been targeted by Instaforex please contact me with your details.

Back