Intelfx - Scam or not?

The Prophet

Private
I was reading through the traders court and came across the case of Intelfx.

There is a huge question mark over the actions of Intelfx regarding witholding the return of funds.

In the FPA traders court, 201 out of 206 voted guilty, a whopping 97.55%.

In the broker reviews, Intelfx have a 2.5 star rating, with no mention of the traders court vote. Should there be at least a scam alert sign next to their name which would encourage new traders to look deeper into this broker before handing over their money?

This could be removed once Intelfx have resolved their issues.

If you check again, you will see on the bar above the first review the following:

Cases Open - 0 | Not Guilty - 0 | Guilty - 1

Also if you scroll down, where Sylvie O. posted the review, you will see the link referring to that thread.

I think the point is that maybe the mentioning to the case, where it was voted Guilty, should be somehow VERY visible and not just almost visible.

Maybe the Mod should check the possibility for increasing the font size!

Intelfx - Scam or not

Absolutely correct, however, what I was referring to was the front page of the broker reviews. A new member would automatically know there was an issue without having to read through reviews and possibly miss something.
Once alerted of an issue, the new member would look more carefully at the reviews to form his/her own opinion.

Traders Court rulings don't carry quite the same weight as a scam finding. Sylvie's review has a 0 star rating instead of a 1 star rating. A full scam finding sets the rating to scam.

really scam!!!

Dear friends!

The current situation with IntelFX looks like this: Mohamed Azuan Bin Mohamed Noor has collected client's money and spent it to buy an expencive property in Malaysia - cars, houses, buildings. Because of noone supervised him (the company is not regulated), Mr. Azuan considered all the money he received to be deposited on his client's accounts - as his own money. This is why IntelFX is unable to process withdrawals now. Furthermore, the activity of IntelFX and Mr. Azuan now is under investigation by the Bank Negara Malaysia - this is why office closed, noone answers the chats/emails and top management (including Marwan and Azuan) - disappeared.

As per our information, Mohamed Azuan Bin Mohamed Noor now is hiding in Singapore and creating a new "brokerage", ops, - forex scam company to operate on Asia market under another brand. This means that IntelFX died. Completelly! But it will reappear under another name - to continue cheat malaysians to have their money in Mr. Azuan's pocket. You should stop him!!! Otherwise, you or your nearest friend shortly will be in the same situation as you now!

How to stop Mr. Azuan?

It is very easy - first of all, you must understand, that you have been scammed!!! It is easy to understand, just read my previous posts where I have explained that Mr. Azuan - Liar and IntelFX - scam! Next, prepare all the evidence of you have been scammed (account statements, conversations with the company and Azuan, proof of deposit, etc.) and go to the police to file a fraud report. This will block Mr. Azuan to disappear with your money and transfer his property. This will help you on the next steps, when you will claim for your money in the court.

MAYZUS - helping people!

Me personally and my company United World Capital - are ready to help you to recover your money!!! We can recover your money originally deposited to the IntelFX (less money withdrawn from the company) but not greater than $1,000 per person in case you will follow our recomendations - I mean if you will report this scam to the local police office.

Time limited and volume limited action!

This action ends on 15th of August 2011 or before if total amount of compensations will reach $100,000 - I mean the total budget of this action is just $100,000 and time to act is less than two weeks! Hurry now and do not wait eating promises!

Terms and conditions applied!

Off course, there are some terms and conditions: First of all, this action is available only for the people from Malaysia, who opened an account with IntelFX before 15th of June 2011; You must open and verify your account with United World Capital before 15th of August 2011; You must submit us the copy of your police report (including supporting documents) with a stam that it has been accepted by the police; As soon as our lawyers will verify your report with the police and we will receive a notarized copies of your proof of ID, proof of address and police report - your account will be credited with real money; You can withdraw that money from your account after 3 months providing you have completed one standard lot per $10 credited. That's all!

Your sincerely,
Sergey Mayzus

This what i found in one of the forums...

That's UWC trying to grab IntelFx clients. Since UWC is a competing broker and wants to get as many clients as possible, one should take anything about the Intel situation from them with a very large grain of salt.

Being new to the FPA I had not realised when I started this thread that there had already been a thread about Intelfx in the scam alert folder. After reading through the original thread and now the past couple of posts from The Pharoah and Luisi Lie in this thread I have a few questions.

1. Is UWC the new Intelfx? They seem to be pushing hard to get the clients out of Intelfx and into UWC with lots of nice offers etc.
2. Has anybody got any information about UWC?
3. Did Laurie Gold or Sylvie O get their money back from Intelfx?

did not get all my money

Just to follow-up with this post and the questions posed, neither me or my husband, 2 separate accounts with Intelfx, have received our money. To be clear there was a withdrawal processed on both accounts, however, currently there is $12,594.23 in my account and $14,748.11 in my husbands account.

Interestingly enough although, Intelfx has become completely unreachable and unresponsive, our trading accounts and trading cabinets are still active.

Also on the webiste Carigold, Azuan from Intelfx had been responding to posts about Intelfx up untill the middle of June,2011. For whatever that's worth.

Both me and my Husband will be filing FPA cases shortly if the situation is not resolved.

Laurie Gold - I am very sorry to hear that you have still been unable to retrieve your money from Intelfx.

This brings me back to my original post on this thread:

Can the FPA put a scam alert notice next to the name of Intelfx on the broker review front page?

I think the evidence is very clear that there is something very wrong with this broker and new traders and members should be made aware of this.

In my opinion that UWC just trying to show what does it mean to trade with unregulated company, and if it would help to get back some money for people and to punish the Intel Fx of stealing their money, i'm just pulling my thumbs up for them!!!

Back