InteractiveOption SCAM!!! FRAUD!!!! CRIMINALS!!!

osa

Private, 1st Class
INTERACTIVE OPTION THE WORST !!!!!!! I beg you all in the name of God, dont ever trade with Interative Option. They are worse than the devil.. They wont give me my $7000, i worked hard to earn that amount trading almost 24hours, i asked for withdrawal, they begin stupid stories.. They claim they are regulated by cysec.. Amy Parker one of the top people in interactive option, was with iOption that went bankrupt before, she knows all about this crime they are committing.. She ran with people’s money @ iOption.. If you have money there, better take out your funds, they wont even give you. and if you know anyone that wants to deposit with this thief broker, advise them not to ever.. Because you will be trading for this company and not yourself.. you will make money and they wont give you. Devil is nicer than this company, thats how bad they are

One of them George in support said i made the money from Demo Account. Its was very laughable... Because, I never opened a Demo account, and i told him, i have withdrawn before, that it is not a demo account.. Told him i have a day to day chat with my account manager on skype.. I got a bonus a 100% from the $1000 deposited and was told to do 25times of $1000 = 25000 and i surpassed it by doing over 60,000.. I sent him account history of deposit and withdrawals and he said he wil get back to me, he hasnt till date...

Send a message to all the email addresses you can find for them. Invite them to come to this thread and publicly explain how you deposited, withdrew, and got a bonus on a demo account.

This is exactly what happened... I signed up with this company March 2014. I wanted to deposit and try to deposit with my Master Card, but it didnt go through from my end. Bruce Harper one of the representatives of the company(Interactive Option) called me that it will go through if he does it from their end he asked for my card details so he can do it from their end, I gave him my credit card number and CVV, eventually he did it from thier end and deposited $500 i instructed, and i got an email confirmation from interactive option into my email. I made profits and asked for a withdrawal of $1100 I later deposited $1000 while i was still waiting for the first withdrawal to come since it was approved. since my card was already attached to my account, i clicked deposit and deposited $1000
I have been trading and made over $8000. I had an emergency and asked for a withdrawal of $7000 because i needed to fly my dad out for surgery, he has cancer of the lungs.. Interactive option called me today and told me that, i didnt deposit with my card. I asked them is that? because i gave my credit card details to you and it was your staff Bruce Harper that did it from your end..
My Card ends with xxxx4241, but the card they said i deposited with ends with xxxx0804, It was Bruce Harper(Interactive Option Representative) who made a mistake and went to deposit into my account with another person's card, despite the fact that i gave him my credit card details. How will i ever know he made an error and deposited with
another persons card? It was when i asked for a withdrawal of $7000 that they are just letting me know. It was a mistake made by your staff and you want to punish me for a mistake by your company which i never know anything about.
The total amount deposited is $1500 and i have made over $8000 profits in my account, they said they will send back the the $1500 back to the card that Bruce mistakenly used for me and cease the remaining $7000 money that worked hard to make from trading day and night.. The most ridiculously laughable comment is when George from compliance called me and said i made the money from a Demo account.. I traded with real account from the start and withdrew before.. I have all proofs..2014-04-09_0636.png 2014-04-15_1011.png

Give them a few days to consider their response. If they don't bother to respond by email or post here by the middle of next week, then you can go ahead and file an FPA Traders Court case against them.

The $1500 has gone to the card they used to deposit in my trading account... The $7000 profits is whats suppose to be sent to me... How do you help me to get my $7000 profits from them... My Lawyer also filing a case.

Back