Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Don't assume this guy is smart enough to plan an exit strategy. He isn't going anywhere, Look at the things he has done.

Company registered in his own name.
Company registered to home address, not a London PO.
Facebook advertising his company and flashing what he's doing with investors money.
Not being FCA compliant
Do you think he has done his AMLs and KYCs for every investor

He will be at home talking to a law firm about what's going on and they will be charging him a fortune for legal advice and tell him "we will represent you, it will all be ok" and they will milk him along the way to jail and remember this will all be paid for by investors money.

I wasn't assuming he had an exit strategy; any scammer with an ounce of common sense would have scarpered ASAP.

He hasn't even set up his company properly either; 1 share with a nominal value of £2!! More likely he meant 2 shares with a nominal value of £2 but given that he couldn't do that bit correct then it is just shocking the amount of stupidity being exercised by some at giving money to our ex-grocery boy, with 5 years worth of trading experience and is not a multi-millionaire himself after 5 years and is purporting to generate returns of 3% per day. I mean... had they done some background research and just thought about it then this scheme wouldn't have even got off the ground.

I do not doubt in the slightest that our hometown financial wizard has performed any AML checks or KYC checks.. Especially any 3rd party investors utilising people already on the "waiting list". I'll gladly shake his hand and apologise to his face if this scheme, contradictory to opinion, is actually legit.

I wasn't assuming he had an exit strategy; any scammer with an ounce of common sense would have scarpered ASAP.

He hasn't even set up his company properly either; 1 share with a nominal value of £2!! More likely he meant 2 shares with a nominal value of £2 but given that he couldn't do that bit correct then it is just shocking the amount of stupidity being exercised by some at giving money to our ex-grocery boy, with 5 years worth of trading experience and is not a multi-millionaire himself after 5 years and is purporting to generate returns of 3% per day. I mean... had they done some background research and just thought about it then this scheme wouldn't have even got off the ground.

I do not doubt in the slightest that our hometown financial wizard has performed any AML checks or KYC checks.. Especially any 3rd party investors utilising people already on the "waiting list". I'll gladly shake his hand and apologise to his face if this scheme, contradictory to opinion, is actually legit.
Erm… correction obviously I meant i doubted he has done any aml or kyc checks

Most recent update (to my knowledge) to investors.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210802-143758.jpg
    Screenshot_20210802-143758.jpg
    881.3 KB · Views: 117
Erm… correction obviously I meant i doubted he has done any aml or kyc checks
lol Crazy isn't it,

I have filled out 4 MLR Annex I forms this morning, if I didn't do this I would be sacked on the spot. there must be 10+ violations going on here along with investors fraud, any 1 of them can get you in trouble. But all together and running a scam can only result in one outcome.

woooow. This is collapsing now. @Pharaoh called it.

What meetings do you need to send clients deposits back lol.

Just send it back to the account that sent it to you.

They are playing for time trying to reassure investors things will be ok, why they sort themselves out and protect the family and hide money ready for when he gets out of jail.

Why would you stop trading a company that's making so so much profit you wouldn't.

It's unacceptable to steal investors money, demanding it back from someone's at their house is 100% acceptable.

There's many aspects to this situation/fraud including money laundering, tax evasion , accounting fraud, manipulating and lying to investors, all of which are not taken lightly by HMRC, anyone "claiming to have with drawn large profits" will now be subject to charges made by the relevant authority's as well as those brought against the CEO of the "company".. its clear no investment were ever made , its clear the FCA haven't frozen accounts, as this is only done if they are licenced by the FCA hence why you'd be stupid to hand over money to invest with someone who isn't even registered to trade.

All this company has to do now is share there correspondence they claim to be having with the FCA and authority's which will in turn put investors minds at rest , and make them understand its out of his hands.

100% no money will be returned to investors and they are not covered by the FCA insurances and protection.

Are there any investors in here that have any more details on how the fund was sent to the company?

Was there any contract that was sent to investors? before depositing?

Yes there was a quite detailed contract every investor had to sign and agree to, basically telling them their money is at risk as with any investment and making sure they understand this and distancing himself from any liability in the future should the money be lost. Also with the protection of a limited company, once again trying to cover himself legally ..if "investors" read and signed this then more fool them??

If you go onto the website and then terms of use at the bottom then that’s the contract I believe

Back