Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Will make good on his promise to give the football club my son plays for £250k
I believe this or not
am not a football club
What?? Hahah
I am still confident Declan will come good on his promise to give the football club 250k

What?? Hahah
I am still confident Declan will come good on his promise to give the football club 250k
So he promised to give it? Never thought u was a club.
Wow mind blown

So just clarify wen I sed u was lieing I was right

So in a nutshell
try and follow this
my son plays football
one of Declan’s biggest supporters is involved with said football club
he ( the Declan worshipper) has promised that Declan ( the Investing4you messiah) is giving the club £250k
im guessing there will be a dec statue erected at the entrance to the car park
I’m sure this we will be on look north soon and just like you stated the moneys now been cleared and declan will probably by mayor in a couple of weeks

So in a nutshell
try and follow this
my son plays football
one of Declan’s biggest supporters is involved with said football club
he ( the Declan worshipper) has promised that Declan ( the Investing4you messiah) is giving the club £250k
im guessing there will be a dec statue erected at the entrance to the car park
I’m sure this we will be on look north soon and just like you stated the moneys now been cleared and declan will probably by mayor in a couple of weeks
U seem very bitter. Did you lose alot of money? Dont get why people would put money in they can't afford to lose. But each to there own. Don't get why u would put money in on an idiot worshipers word either

Yeah because he used to live on Grange Lane definitely means he can't trade.
How many times do us fan boys have to say you have nothing but accusations and circumstantial piss pot evidence lol
How many times do you fan boys when asked for proof of actual trades taking place with your money have nothing but accusations and circumstantial piss pot evidence lol

Bear in mind Declan is obligated to provide this information and its extremely easy for Declan to get this information from the trade platform and email it across.

How many times do you fan boys when asked for proof of actual trades taking place with your money have nothing but accusations and circumstantial piss pot evidence lol

Bear in mind Declan is obligated to provide this information and its extremely easy for Declan to get this information from the trade platform and email it across.
Why don't you answer magicmans question to you earlier. Instead of repeating the same thing over and over

You where adamant he was a criminal so why isn't he in jail?

Back