Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Now your just making things up just like u did wen u sed Dec promised u 250k because now its the account holder who did
Who promised you 250k then? Y u lieing? I never announced anything. And never about where I heard it from. So your a bigger lier than what ya making Dec out to be.
I also bet your one of the nuggets that did get scammed by someone with an actual account hahah

Ive got loads!! dont be silly i dont need receipts only receipt i need is to show my rolexs are real.
If your kids are getting a bus then they must be unfrozen???
Who promised you 250k then? Y u lieing? I never announced anything. And never about where I heard it from. So your a bigger lier than what ya making Dec out to be.
I also bet your one of the nuggets that did get scammed by someone with an actual account hahah
Did I say saint declan promised me £250k
no I didn’t I said it had been promised to my sons football club by another one of Declan’s great admirers
and as for been scammed by someone with an actual account that was another one of decs excuses
you just keep on believing Declan was really a trading messiah who could give better returns than the worlds leading brokers from his headquarters on grange lane,everyone on this forum will be proved wrong and we will all be eating humble pie for a long time
but as you’ve already stated the money has been unfrozen so everything is good in the world again

Did I say saint declan promised me £250k
no I didn’t I said it had been promised to my sons football club by another one of Declan’s great admirers
and as for been scammed by someone with an actual account that was another one of decs excuses
you just keep on believing Declan was really a trading messiah who could give better returns than the worlds leading brokers from his headquarters on grange lane,everyone on this forum will be proved wrong and we will all be eating humble pie for a long time
but as you’ve already stated the money has been unfrozen so everything is good in the world again
Yeah because he used to live on Grange Lane definitely means he can't trade.
How many times do us fan boys have to say you have nothing but accusations and circumstantial piss pot evidence lol

Yeah because he used to live on Grange Lane definitely means he can't trade.
How many times do us fan boys have to say you have nothing but accusations and circumstantial piss pot evidence lol
Why so defensive? All is well the account is unfrozen and everyone is getting their money back, remember?

Back