Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Lots of people were investing after march, the last I know of personally invested money at the end of July.
These weren't new accounts, they were feeding money in through existing accounts. I imagine this became common place and his main source of funds.
The money is gone. No trading took place. He paid his mates a handsome profit with less fortunate peoples money.
Yeah but like I said lots of people were turned away and that's a fact. No1 would have been turned away if no trading was taking place and was just a ponzi

Yeah but like I said lots of people were turned away and that's a fact. No1 would have been turned away if no trading was taking place and was just a ponzi
Only declan could tell you why he turned people away . Perhaps he began to see the utter **** storm that he had created and attempted some form of damage limitation.

Only declan could tell you why he turned people away . Perhaps he began to see the utter **** storm that he had created and attempted some form of damage limitation.
Nah that's not right either. In March people where turned away and that was before the app so the utter **** storm hadn't started then. If its not legit he wouldn't of done that.
But let's wait n see what happens

Right so like I keep saying they confirmed there is no I4U but have not confirmed there is no Declan??

Declan Nowell confirmed himself there was no Delcan Nowell account.

Declan Nowell said all clients have sub-accounts under the company name.

239345593_234036738499582_5088361356296223944_n.png
239356827_931976637358383_5451767692480074374_n.png

Right so like I keep saying they confirmed there is no I4U but have not confirmed there is no Declan??

A yes or no please. Did they say Declan nowell does not have an account?
Unless I'm wrong he could be trading with everyones money as him no?

So if this is all fake, please tell me why he would be turning people away since march. Then when website running still turning people away? Doesn't make sense right?
We got an account after March.

I don’t have the answers. Only Declan himself does.
All I am saying is that for every piece of info I got from Dec himself I did some research myself and found it out to not be true. This is why I went from “being a fan” to thinking it’s a scam.
Not because people told me it’s a scam but because everything Dec told me was PROVEN to be a lie. It was easy to unravel. I just rang and emailed the relevant people/companies/authorities.

ive since been accused of writing unspeakable things on here about “the family” and accused of slander.
I, like everyone else wanted this to be real and wanted to trust him.
But when you see the evidence in black and white and hear the words “your money has been stolen” with your own ears by calling and actually speaking to those concerned, then it makes it difficult to believe anything he says.
I’ve spoken to the FCA (several times) the police, libertex, ALL of the solicitors (Declan gave several different names and companies before finally giving the correct info) the bank, PayPal…..
if you have questions I suggest you do the same. No good relying upon rumours on the scunny grapevine for info!

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
Has Dec been charged and prosecuted for robbing people’s money? Has it been proven to be a scam?
Although everything said on here screams ponzi, nothing has been proven.
I know a lot of people are worried and concerned but speculating isn’t helping no one.
Let all relevant authorities do their job and wait for the outcome. Time will tell.

How about Dec and his fan club get the concept of who needs evidence in the correct order. Extreme claims require extreme evidence. So far, Dec hasn't proven he even had a live account with a broker, much less that he successfully traded at a level that would get him on the front page of every financial magazine.

If someone tells me they have a special additive to let me run an internal combustion engine by burning liquid water (no pre-splitting into hydrogen and oxygen) and that I'll be able to drive thousands of miles using only a few drops of the special additive for every tank full of water, I'm going to need some pretty strong evidence up front or else I'm going to call it both BS and an obvious SCAM. Declan Nowell's claimed rates of return are even less plausible, so I'm quite comfortable labeling his financial offering as a common Ponzi scheme and am just waiting for the Police to finish collecting and sorting the evidence.

Good news on the horizon, everythings unfrozen i hear and the money is there. So mike fair you may have an apology pending.. to be honest a few of you may need apologies pending.. looking good guys.

STOP THE PRESSES - MAGICAL TRADE GURU REALLY HAS ALL THE MONEY HE CLAIMED! SCUNTHORPE'S GOLDEN AGE AS THE WORLD FINANCIAL CAPITAL HAS ARRIVED! PM TO INVEST BILLIONS SO THAT UK CAN BUY BACK THE BRITISH EMPIRE!

Except that there's no evidence that any unfreezing really happened. For myself, I'm perfectly happy to offer an apology if and only if Dec pays 100% of what each client deposited as well as 100% of all promised profits. I'll bet Mike would join me in this.

Are you and the others still promoting Dec willing to come back to this thread and offer a proper apology if it turns out that this really was nothing more than a pathetically obvious Ponzi scheme, or will you and the others pull the usual disappearing act (often proceeded by bizarre claims like the police and regulators were trying to hide the fact of Dec's phenomenal trading)?

Moneys been released 100%

Everyone's a comedian today. If it's 100% released, this must mean you have seen 100% verifiable evidence. Please share it.

Pharaohs quiet

I don't pad threads with 2 word posts and I don't reply every day.

I also have other threads to look at and do need a bit of time for my day job. My harem demands a lot of my time too. ;)

I see Spam Cat caught a couple more multies who seemed determined to make the thread even longer. Hopefully that will slow down the grown rate a little.

Back