Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Good news on the horizon, everythings unfrozen i hear and the money is there. So mike fair you may have an apology pending.. to be honest a few of you may need apologies pending.. looking good guys.
I'd wipe your mouth there'll still be a bit of bull##it around your lips

We got an account after March.
Im sure you did as i did. But tidus clearly stated he was turning ppl away from march which he. So noone can answer him why that would make sense if it was a scam ?

So is it in text that uses libertex?
Or just hearsay?
I have it in writing from Declan as well as in writing from libertex.

makes it more believable turning people away doesn’t it…. After all, that’s literally ALL anyone is still Clinging to… like, the only reason people think it’s not a scam!
Clever really

makes it more believable turning people away doesn’t it…. After all, that’s literally ALL anyone is still Clinging to… like, the only reason people think it’s not a scam!
Clever really
Not at all. Thats 1 hell off an assumption and the very reason its hard to to take all the theroys into consideration.
So you have in in writimg from libertex that deny knowledge of declan. That he does use them?

Clever really

Turning people away is to create a fear of missing out situation, it also creates discussion and urgency of people wanting to get in. Most Ponzi schemes follow this, Bernie madoff did it to very wealthy celebrities etc. It creates a comforting and believable notion that it is legitimate.

Back