Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Apart from the main concern, where’s my fckin money
That is obviously the question and no1 knows but all this speculation hasnt helped at all. I know people who are invested and altho there world came tumbling down so to speak. Had no reason to doubt the process and this has now made them worry like mad.
And yet its only speculation

That is obviously the question and no1 knows but all this speculation hasnt helped at all. I know people who are invested and altho there world came tumbling down so to speak. Had no reason to doubt the process and this has now made them worry like mad.
And yet its only speculation

Those people should be worried, they've given funds to a company that has now been proven to never of been FCA approved.
Then they've also lied to potential clients and others that they was in the process of doing so, or didn't need too. They've never had a reason to doubt the process, because the process has made them money. Them receiving money is the exact reason why this works.

Now said company is under investigation by the police and other organisations.

I would argue the speculation has helped, it's helped put this into light and shown investors what they have most likely "invested" in. You have a user in this forum who has over 20,000 posts and has been popping ponzis for god knows how many years? Say it has every red flag to be a Ponzi, I wouldn't be doubting that claim id be looking at the evidence people have brought forward and take my own opinion of the facts that have been shown.

Example, why are the returns so high, how can they be so high. Ask for proof of trades to realize how the money has been made etc.

Last edited:
Those people should be worried, they've given funds to a company that has now been proven to never of been FCA approved.
Then they've also lied to potential clients and others that they was in the process of doing so, or didn't need too.

Now said company is under investigation by the police and other organisations.

I would argue the speculation has helped, it's helped put this into light and shown investors what they have most likely "invested" in. You have a user in this forum who has over 20,000 posts and has been popping ponzis for god knows how many years?
Not being FCA approved seems to be the only fact. Now whether that means all investors should lose all their money is a different kettle of fish.
Yes the police are investigating. But why are they? Because they know of wrong doing? Or because investors got scared to early and got the police involved.
The police investigation which could well come back as nothing though correct?

The guy thats been poping ponzis for years. Has everyone hes called out been correct?

Oh the irony of those words coming from you of all people
Dis you like what i did there?

Not being FCA approved seems to be the only fact. Now whether that means all investors should lose all their money is a different kettle of fish.
Yes the police are investigating. But why are they? Because they know of wrong doing? Or because investors got scared to early and got the police involved.
The police investigation which could well come back as nothing though correct?

The guy thats been poping ponzis for years. Has everyone hes called out been correct?

So why does every poster like you (probably most of them are you, seen as you're already suspected of been a multi) gloss over this glaring fact he was not FCA approved. Let's actually put this into context.

The owner of this company was not FCA approved, could never show proof of trades, lied about being FCA approved (used multiple different lies) was also making unrealistic returns that no one can match, can not show any proof to any clients where funds are, was previously a tesco delivery driver (who can out perform top investment firms on this planet) multiple posts from mike showing that he could not of possibly traded and shows how clients account contradict to events which have passed. Oh, I almost forgot he has appointed criminal defence lawyers to get him through this mess.

The main thing what makes me laugh about all this, is the update from I4U saying they will no longer operate after all this is over. Saying this to divert blame onto client's for going to the police, but the reality is they're shutting down because if they don't they're probably going to get charged with more stuff. It also reinforces the us vs them mentality of people backing them up (people who've made money) against the people who've lost money. Basically using their clients to go at each other to divert attention from what is actually going on.

Last edited:
So why does every poster like you (probably most of them are you, seen as you're already suspected of been a multi) gloss over this glaring fact he was not FCA approved. Let's actually put this into context.

The owner of this company was not FCA approved, could never show proof of trades, lied about being FCA approved (used multiple different lies) was also making unrealistic returns that no one can match, can not show any proof to any clients where funds are, was previously a tesco delivery driver (who can out perform top investment firms on this planet) multiple posts from mike showing that he could not of possibly traded and shows how clients account contradict to events which have passed.

The main thing what makes me laugh about all this, is the update from I4U saying they will no longer operate after all this is over. Saying this to divert blame onto client's for going to the police, but the reality is they're shutting down because if they don't they're probably going to get charged with more stuff.
1. Could never prove trades? Or just didn't?
2. You can catagorically claim that no1 on the planet can make 3% ish a day?
And i mean you have seen every trader in the worlds books?
3. Who asked BEFORE the accounts were frozen. Where are the funds? When did he deny a request to see where funds are?
4. Former employment is irrelevant and was that even his last job before not working? When was his linkedin profile updated as you all like to use that?
5. The bit that makes you laugh. Pretty sure the update was about people going to he house not the police. And how would they charged with more stuff if trading was only going to commense after it was all done?

Alot of speculation in there.

It dont matter to me if its right or wrong.
The thing that makes me laugh is your so certain but yet none of it would stand up in court

1. Could never prove trades? Or just didn't?
2. You can catagorically claim that no1 on the planet can make 3% ish a day?
And i mean you have seen every trader in the worlds books?
3. Who asked BEFORE the accounts were frozen. Where are the funds? When did he deny a request to see where funds are?
4. Former employment is irrelevant and was that even his last job before not working? When was his linkedin profile updated as you all like to use that?
5. The bit that makes you laugh. Pretty sure the update was about people going to he house not the police. And how would they charged with more stuff if trading was only going to commense after it was all done?

Alot of speculation in there.

It dont matter to me if its right or wrong.
The thing that makes me laugh is your so certain but yet none of it would stand up in court

The fact that you even asked question 2 makes me realise it's a waste of my time to even debate this with you.

Back