Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
My response was in no way defending anyone or anything and was not an attack on yourself but your response shows you to be a pompous self important little man , you constantly seek to belittle or reject others opinions and are constantly repeating yourself through out the many posts you have made. My life away from this screen involves my family, grand children and various hobbies perhaps you too need a distraction. Enjoy your moment in the sun in this very little world.....you are not a legal expert and should not post with regard the law,that should be left to the FCA and police investigation.

I thought the whole fraud thing was new I've not mentioned it before a post the other day and I've seen no one else openly accuse Declan of fraud with any kind of facts, argument, or opinion.

I repeat myself when it seems relevant. Repeating myself seems to be the only way some people understand what I'm saying - it only took over a month of me repeating myself about the FCA thing for people to start taking in what I said and only when the FCA actually said anything.

People invested money in I4U - a nonauthorized company after I started posting on Facebook, likely due to the posts being deleted and Declan attempting to cover it up. Declan also during the same time frame was well aware of his FCA status (he always was) but the FCA had confirmed it to him and he was STILL taking money knowing full well he was not allowed to trade with it. I mean if that is not fraud then what is?!

Not sure why you have brought up your personal life and situation - that's your own time, just like my time is free to do what I want to do with it.

As for your stance on experts not remarking on the law. We all know what speeding is, murder and theft are - everyone has at the very least a basic understanding of laws and right and wrong.

Going by your statement you would be extremely unhappy having a jury sitting in court because none of them are legal experts so how could they possibly look at the facts of a case and make any kind of decision of guilt on it?

I don't expect you to answer any of my questions, by the way, the silence in response to the points I've made in the last few days is more than enough to show I'm firmly on the right track and hitting nerves with all of Declan's supporters and hopefully it's given those clients who are not in denial or on the fence something to think about.

Before you respond and say "Mike no one cares about your opinion it means nothing your not an expert - neither does yours shut up! Talk about things we have screenshots of, proof, or independent information like the law.

Apologies for not being a cheerleader this weekend i have had a few better things to do, but now its monday i dont. Once again we was passing on information that has been circulating about accounts being unfrozen as every bit of info helps. I forgot it was facts only here as mike fair bust this case from the get go yet here we still are. Lol.
Any new FACTS mike or hoodle or any of your cricket team?
As were not aloud to gather info on here and must be straight facts yet none of you have still managed to figure it out right? Alot of lost sleep here for you cricket players.

I thought the whole fraud thing was new I've not mentioned it before a post the other day and I've seen no one else openly accuse Declan of fraud with any kind of facts, argument, or opinion.

I repeat myself when it seems relevant. Repeating myself seems to be the only way some people understand what I'm saying - it only took over a month of me repeating myself about the FCA thing for people to start taking in what I said and only when the FCA actually said anything.

People invested money in I4U - a nonauthorized company after I started posting on Facebook, likely due to the posts being deleted and Declan attempting to cover it up. Declan also during the same time frame was well aware of his FCA status (he always was) but the FCA had confirmed it to him and he was STILL taking money knowing full well he was not allowed to trade with it. I mean if that is not fraud then what is?!

Not sure why you have brought up your personal life and situation - that's your own time, just like my time is free to do what I want to do with it.

As for your stance on experts not remarking on the law. We all know what speeding is, murder and theft are - everyone has at the very least a basic understanding of laws and right and wrong.

Going by your statement you would be extremely unhappy having a jury sitting in court because none of them are legal experts so how could they possibly look at the facts of a case and make any kind of decision of guilt on it?

I don't expect you to answer any of my questions, by the way, the silence in response to the points I've made in the last few days is more than enough to show I'm firmly on the right track and hitting nerves with all of Declan's supporters and hopefully it's given those clients who are not in denial or on the fence something to think about.

Before you respond and say "Mike no one cares about your opinion it means nothing your not an expert - neither does yours shut up! Talk about things we have screenshots of, proof, or independent information like the law.
Seriously....you compare yourself to a jury!!!!!
Perhaps this is why responses have tailed of. Helpfulness is great, as is fact.
Enjoy the ramblings I don't post often but please allow the law to take it's course without the ego massaging.
All the best.

I’d have thought we would have had an “official” update from I4U regarding Declan’s most recent claims that the money is no longer frozen….
Hmmmmmm…..
The only official update that will be released by Declan is when he finally admits what he has suckered into.
Its a scam, a ponzi or whatever other name you want to give it.
It’s a god dam scam and people have well and truly had their pants pulled down.
I feel really sorry for all the hard working decent folk that have lost their savings. And I hope all those involved receive lengthy jail time.

They are parting whilst everyone else sits
I’d have thought we would have had an “official” update from I4U regarding Declan’s most recent claims that the money is no longer frozen….

The only official update that will be released by Declan is when he finally admits what he has suckered into.
Its a scam, a ponzi or whatever other name you want to give it.
It’s a god dam scam and people have well and truly had their pants pulled down.
I feel really sorry for all the hard working decent folk that have lost their savings. And I hope all those involved receive lengthy jail time.
facts only please as per mike fair

There is no money “unfrozen”. The money that individuals have invested is long gone. Declan has been done over and wherever he was putting the money, it’s all been taken by the “broker”. Heard this from one of the original investors today (one of the guys who initially had one of the amazing cars that pulled people in). The investigation is widening, more people have been “interviewed” by the investigating team (police).
Arrests will be made in due cause once the case has sufficient evidence for a charge to stick.

Seriously....you compare yourself to a jury!!!!!
Perhaps this is why responses have tailed of. Helpfulness is great, as is fact.
Enjoy the ramblings I don't post often but please allow the law to take it's course without the ego massaging.
All the best.

Please be under no illusion I want nothing more than to eat my own words and be proven a total and utter fool. I would love for the only issue is that Declan was not FCA authorized but that he is a legitimate trader capable of what he has claimed.

The reason I would love all this to be true? All the people in Scunthorpe and the surrounding areas will not have to go through all the heartache and problems this could cause. The lost houses, cars, possessions, money, destroyed families, divorces, broken friendships, lying, guilt, upset, depression, suicides, and everything all of it won't happen.

If people lose money this is going to hurt friends and families far and wide. I would be a fool to want any of this to happen. I don't want any of that to happen.

So stop picking fault in me, you're literally doing nothing apart from making loud noises. I did not compare myself to a jury.

Instead, pick fault in the points I'm making show evidence to counter them or UK Laws, Regulatory bodies, or other information like proof of Declan's trades, anything to counter the text messages, contacts, emails, and everything else being posted here. Prove it wrong. I WANT you to prove me wrong.

Here are some interesting points I've talked about which I welcome conversation, clarification, being proven wrong, evidence being provided etc.

How is it not fraud?

Why is Declan not providing Transaction reports as agreed to in the I4U contract?

How can Declan make 17.18% weekly on average when people like Warren Buffett make 20.3% annually?

Is/Was Declan using Libertex.com or Libertex.org?

Why after Declan had been contacted by the FCA and knew he should not be operating I4U did he continue taking on new clients?

change my mind.png

Last edited:
Please be under no illusion I want nothing more than to eat my own words and be proven a total and utter fool. I would love for the only issue is that Declan was not FCA authorized but that he is a legitimate trader capable of what he has claimed.

The reason I would love all this to be true? All the people in Scunthorpe and the surrounding areas will not have to go through all the heartache and problems this could cause. The lost houses, cars, possessions, money, destroyed families, divorces, broken friendships, lying, guilt, upset, depression, suicides, and everything all of it won't happen.

If people lose money this is going to hurt friends and families far and wide. I would be a fool to want any of this to happen. I don't want any of that to happen.

So stop picking fault in me, you're literally doing nothing apart from making loud noises. I did not compare myself to a jury.

Instead, pick fault in the points I'm making show evidence to counter them or UK Laws, Regulatory bodies, or other information like proof of Declan's trades, anything to counter the text messages, contacts, emails, and everything else being posted here. Prove it wrong. I WANT you to prove me wrong.

Here are some interesting points I've talked about which I welcome conversation, clarification, being proven wrong, evidence being provided etc.

How is it not fraud?

Why is Declan not providing Transaction reports as agreed to in the I4U contract?

How can Declan make 17.18% weekly on average when people like Warren Buffett make 20.3% annually?

Is/Was Declan using Libertex.com or Libertex.org?

Why after Declan had been contacted by the FCA and knew he should not be operating I4U did he continue taking on new clients?

View attachment 68687
Fair play Mike, has seemed as tho you want this to be a scam. However innocent peoples lives/relationships possibly are on the line with this. This page shouldn’t be for bickering at all.

Back