Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
He pretty much hit the nail on the head for the definition of Fraud, not really a perfect scam when people know they were victims of a scam and report you to the Police.
To him it is perfect. He has everything, we are out of pocket. The perfect scam.
Worst comes to worst he gets prison time (which he will of taken onboard before going ahead) comes out to offshore accounts.
The perfect scam.

He pretty much hit the nail on the head for the definition of Fraud, not really a perfect scam when people know they were victims of a scam and report you to the Police.
See what i meant now by the Perfect Scam? Everybody seems to of forgotten, nobody chasing updates on here anymore.
No news, nothing.

I contacted the police a couple of weeks ago and they advised an update would be provided at the end of this month (June)...... Have not seen anything though!..... Does anyone have any real news, have any assets been seized?? ..... Very strange that nobody knows anything in such a small town where the person being investigated still resides!! If indeed, he is still living here!!

Well would you look at that, everyone has forgotten. Dec i know you can see this, just give me a shout when you want another £10000 seen as though you cant make your own money.

Has anyone got the email address of the officer dealing with this? The person I put money in through has gone quiet on me

Thanks

Back