Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
The new spin I’m hearing (after the FCA account freeze story was blatantly disproven) from clients is that they have now been told by investing for you ltd that the funds are in a libertex account & have been frozen due to individuals gathering & investing other peoples money through Dec.

Anyone with funds invested should be doing their upmost to prove/disprove the stories IFY are telling. Not by speaking with Dec or Georgia but by getting information from source IE contacting libertex. As others did with the FCA. Facts are needed, not stories from already proven liars.

Made contact with Libertex, all be it by the live chat on their website.

They claim to have no knowledge of investing4you or to hold any of my details.

Made contact with Libertex, all be it by the live chat on their website.

They claim to have no knowledge of investing4you or to hold any of my details.
Can more people confirm guys? Also provide proofs…

Don't know about you guys but... I got this off a client. They wish to remain anonymous due to legal reasons.

For reference though they only checked if libertex had any information regarding the business name. They could not disclose if they have any information regarding an account under the personal name "Declan Nowell" so still entirely possible that I4U had an account with libertex but unfortunately only Declan himself can prove that.

Also, libertex did not have any information regarding this client.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210820-094920.jpg
    Screenshot_20210820-094920.jpg
    577.5 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Back