Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
There's NO money people!! Your balance on your app is made up. Think its about time you wake up and stop making your self's look even more stupid then handing your cash over to a delivery driver who lives in a "industrial" town called Scunthorpe in the first place.its embarrassing know the airs polluted ..but really .haha..you've had your pants down. Listen to all you want..its not exactly going well is it?? sorry to all who have been scammed , but the red flags WERE there from the start...and no surprise are STILL there.

People on here are trying to HELP YOU!!!
Excuse me don’t be throwing shade at Scunthorpe... that town has produced the world’s greatest trader and future quadrillionaire big bad Dec

I have some questions?.
As and when scam is confirmed?. Does FPA help clients get their money back ?
When does this thread close down ?
I strongly suggest speaking to the FCA consumer helpline, before engaging with any sort of recovery company.

I have some questions?.
As and when scam is confirmed?. Does FPA help clients get their money back ?
When does this thread close down ?

The FCA cannot help recover any money.

As Investing4you is not FCA authorised they are also not covered by FSCS insurance ( like ATOL for holidays).

Confirmation of what is happening will come from Declan himself, his legal representation or the Police at this point.

There is no specific timelines currently for when the above information will be released.

I would ask the moderators of this forum on specifics of when they close threads.

Attachments

• 6B830788-EFC4-4942-9C7E-A41AAC097C54.png
    6B830788-EFC4-4942-9C7E-A41AAC097C54.png
    625.6 KB · Views: 127
  • A198145C-C226-4C85-A5B6-4B4579314A4C.png
    A198145C-C226-4C85-A5B6-4B4579314A4C.png
    551.3 KB · Views: 126
Note that there are 2 Libertexs, Libertex.com and Libertex.org and these are two completely different companies.
Personally, I don’t think either will have any accounts for investing4you, Declan or the victims.

1629455204827.png

I have spoken with someone who is very much on the side of “it’s real” the money is still there. He seems to think, it’s in the name of Declan.

Obviously that’s extremely suspect as why would a company “trading” tens of millions be doing so in a personal name.

Since Declan had an a with his big shot criminal defence lawyer yesterday, I’d expect an official update soon.
I’m expecting something along the lines of, I was scammed by a fake libertex website….

I have spoken with someone who is very much on the side of “it’s real” the money is still there. He seems to think, it’s in the name of Declan.

Obviously that’s extremely suspect as why would a company “trading” tens of millions be doing so in a personal name.
You could tell those people that if they put their finger up their arse and sniffed it, it will smell like ****.

They'll tell you your wrong and it smells like 1 million by Paco Rabanne.

With that we have clients contacting Libertex.com, could the people who are posting and know these clients please ask them to do the same but contacting Libertex.org.

We know Libertex.com is a legitimate website that has no record of clients / Investing4You or Declan.

We also know looking at the reviews below that Libertex.org is heavily linked to scams and dodgy dealings.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7509/libertex-forex-brokers?fbclid=IwAR1QrAPpcS-2FZie4iBXRrq5lxmoswsmlN6_MJVifOob2u6M44CFJ0DzlGk

This will result in

Libertex.com having no knowledge of clients/Investing4You or Declan.

a) Libertex.org an apparently dodgy website having knowledge of clients/Investing4You or Declan. At which point we can assume Declan has been scammed by Libertex.org in some capacity.
or
b) Libertex.org having no knowledge of clients/Investing4You or Declan.

Back