Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Its all really confusing. There is a lot of rumours and speculation flying around. What I would suggest is, to keep your mind at rest, either accept its lost and you have been scammed. Or report your 'investment' to the FCA, action fraud and the police.

The investigation will take a long time.

Its down to what you want to believe and how you want to act. There are a lot of people who believe in this Declan guy, but there are a lot of flags that show it as a typical Ponzi scam.

Until Declan either admits his guilt (remember he is categorically denying that he has scammed anyone and he is complying with the Police investigation) he is not actually guilty of scamming anyone until proven otherwise.

In the mean time there are a lot of individuals who stand to lose a lot of money and this will be stressful times for those individuals.

If this turns out to be a scam, you will probably lose the money you invested, if not, you get your money back. In the mean time, your in limbo I am afraid and the only thing you can do is report it and wait.

****** ATTENTION INVESTORS********

If the website disappears do you have any records of your account?

I recommend you ALL log into your accounts and download ALL statements. Print off copies and take photos of the screen info (I did this because there is some info that doesn't show up on the download or the print copy, like the daily percentage.)

Keep it safe.

I recommend you ALL log into your accounts and download ALL statements. Print off copies and take photos of the screen info (I did this because there is some info that doesn't show up on the download or the print copy, like the daily percentage.)

Keep it safe.
Excellent advice
And also
From CallmeSergeant

Keep it safe.
As already mentioned, but worth stressing repeatedly - Do This!!
Excellent advice! And probably worth putting in the OP if it isn't already.

Screenshot_20210826-123841.jpg

How many flavours of spam are there?

i contacted fca they said they couldn’t comment where the money was as not fca registered so highly likely might not get it back. Dec didn’t do this to scam people how could he carry on living in Scunthorpe I still believe if he can recover it he will. He was never a scam just did things a bit wrong he’s young but he’s bloody good at what he does I know for a fact he did trade.
Hes more than good at what he does... Hes the best the world has ever seen. Does that honestly sound more plausible than the fact you invested in a ponzi but was to blind to see it.
You can tell by all the people Dec got involved first what's going on.
I honestly don't know how people on here still believe this s**t .

Back