Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
No one in these year long competitions makes profits like I4U. MOST good ones average less than 0.5% per day.

A random sampling of daily percentages I4U achieved by Declan trading.

No trading took place in Week 7 as that is when he was busy moving house and having a well earned week off but he had enough time to keep up with the markets and world economy, to keep his finger on the pulse to ensure a massive 8.18% day on return to somewhat make up the previous weeks lack of trading.

There's is a pretty big loss of 4.60% one day but that really does not even hurt the averages in the long term.

I4U Daily Percentage.png

A random sampling of daily percentages I4U achieved by Declan trading.

No trading took place in Week 7 as that is when he was busy moving house and having a well earned week off but he had enough time to keep up with the markets and world economy, to keep his finger on the pulse to ensure a massive 8.18% day on return to somewhat make up the previous weeks lack of trading.

There's is a pretty big loss of 4.60% one day but that really does not even hurt the averages in the long term.

View attachment 68375
Funny how this information information was only accessible to clients and you say you wasn't a client it's starting to look like you invested money in with some one who had an account and that person has scammed you out youre money!
so you started with all you're bad reports and The reporting him to police n FCA

Funny how this information information was only accessible to clients and you say you wasn't a client it's starting to look like you invested money in with some one who had an account and that person has scammed you out youre money!
so you started with all you're bad reports and The reporting him to police n FCA

Firstly let's pass on some information for clients looking here - something you've found impossible to do in your only 2 posts on the FPA.

JMW (Investing4You legal representatives) have said:

"We do not currently know where the money is located - we know it to be Paypal, the bank or the trading account but we cannot currently confirm which".

"JMW cannot verify the location of clients as the Police hold Declan's devices"

"JMW cannot give a timeframe for when this information is available and are awaiting a response from the police"

Why not try contributing to the thread with some information to verify details? - You've brought up investing money with someone who had an account and then being scammed did this happen to you? You seem quite pent up with anger.

There has been plenty of information posted in this thread that could be considered "only accessible to clients" - contracts, emails, and text messages - really do not see the point in your accusation.

If I was ever thinking about becoming a client I would have checked if Declan was FCA authorized found out the company is not and ran in the other direction.

Why would I want to do business with a company operating at its basic level against the law? (I wouldn't)

Now we have that out the way do we need to kiss and make up?

Firstly let's pass on some information for clients looking here - something you've found impossible to do in your only 2 posts on the FPA.

JMW (Investing4You legal representatives) have said:

"We do not currently know where the money is located - we know it to be Paypal, the bank or the trading account but we cannot currently confirm which".

"JMW cannot verify the location of clients as the Police hold Declan's devices"

"JMW cannot give a timeframe for when this information is available and are awaiting a response from the police"

Why not try contributing to the thread with some information to verify details? - You've brought up investing money with someone who had an account and then being scammed did this happen to you? You seem quite pent up with anger.

There has been plenty of information posted in this thread that could be considered "only accessible to clients" - contracts, emails, and text messages - really do not see the point in your accusation.

If I was ever thinking about becoming a client I would have checked if Declan was FCA authorized found out the company is not and ran in the other direction.

Why would I want to do business with a company operating at its basic level against the law? (I wouldn't)

Now we have that out the way do we need to kiss and make up?
Brad it’s common knowledge you was trying desperately to get an account

I gave him the info from my account.

And if Declan had an account with libertex etc. He could log in from any device. Ffs he could log in from his solicitors office computer. They, like him are full of ****.
Go on Georgia, sue me for slander

And if Declan had an account with libertex etc. He could log in from any device. Ffs he could log in from his solicitors office computer. They, like him are full of ****.
Go on Georgia, sue me for slander
I would assume he's been told not to login while Police are investigating, hopefully JMW are trying to organise some type of access so they can get client records to pass on as needed.

I gave him the info from my account.
In this instance I used information provided by 5 different clients ( actually did not include any info from you) who had all given me information to ensure the information is correct.

Something I have found particularly interesting and something I have no explanation for is July 6th.

PsyrusMC aka Martin Sanders came here and claimed on July 6th there was just 2% profit.

I have had at least 4 different confirmations with screenshots from I4u clients that the profit that day was 3.44%.

Screenshot_20210829-112440_Chrome.jpg

I replied to the “new” email from the solicitors and got an automated message saying the person dealing with it was on holiday

His accounts are frozen he can’t spend anything !!

You are making a very big assumption here. Do you really think that every cent deposited (into Declan Nowell's personal bank and PayPal accounts went directly to the broker? It's very possible that little or no money went anywhere near the broker. Some of the money could have been moved to other accounts, Some of it (possibly from his commissions on his claimed trading profits) could have been withdrawn in cash and stashed in a cookie tin.

I haven't yet seen a Ponzi schemer personally run short on cash. If nothing else, they need it as a prop to prove how successful they are. It's amazing how many potential victims lose higher cognitive function when they see expensive cars and stacks of money. Internet scammers do it with pictures, but showing it off live is a much more effective way to get a person to lose a healthy sense of skepticism.

Back