Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
What kind of "luck" are you referring to?

I can't imagine banks are going to be giving people their money back, will they?

I've heard of people having their own bank accounts frozen, which is more in line with what I would expect, given my very limited understanding of the Proceeds of Crime rules.
Just wondering what the different banks have said to people.

Not everyone made a profit….

Just wondering what the different banks have said to people.

I would hazard a guess that the banks will not be paying out if anyone tries claiming that they are a victim of fraud but in any case you would have to wait for the conclusion of the investigation.

In my experience of the current banking world, any discussions with your bank would not be fruitful.

I would hazard a guess that the banks will not be paying out if anyone tries claiming that they are a victim of fraud but in any case you would have to wait for the conclusion of the investigation.

In my experience of the current banking world, any discussions with your bank would not be fruitful.
Have you invested?

Good news on the horizon, everythings unfrozen i hear and the money is there. So mike fair you may have an apology pending.. to be honest a few of you may need apologies pending.. looking good guys.

Humberside Police had just issued a neighbourhood alert. I wonder what triggered that?

part 1.png

Attachments

•  part 2.png
    part 2.png
    578.4 KB · Views: 78
  • part 3.png
    part 3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 77
Good news on the horizon, everythings unfrozen i hear and the money is there. So mike fair you may have an apology pending.. to be honest a few of you may need apologies pending.. looking good guys.

I love that fact that you have signed up for an FPA account just to post the money is unfrozen (with no proof) and to call me out :D.

As stated previously -

I'd be happy to apologize to Declan / in public in regards to anything that I may have been posted in public that ends up being proven incorrect.

I've got one caveat, however. Declan apologizes to me in public for the accusation of slander in regards to not having FCA authorization or being exempt.

Back