Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
If it was libertex.com who was used by Declan.

Sadly Declan said he had an account named after the company and libertex.com are denying all knowledge of I4U or clients who supposedly had proxy accounts setup by Declan.

Also libertex.com don't even have proxy accounts setup within their platform its not something they offer.
This post clearly says they have no knowledge of I4U.
So I asked if they had an account for Dec.
Which u obviously don't have the answer for.
So again what was the point of this comment? In response to iron army's comment u posted this pointless comment.
Can any1 confirm declan nowell does not have a libertex account??

According to Declan who always tells the truth his application was going through
so your point is ?
was it your reliable source who told you he wasn’t registered
Let's speculate and say he told a white lie cos he was getting grief about fca and sed it was going through. Big deal
It's clear he wasn't registered now to everyone so again what's your point?

So again what was the point of this comment? In response to iron army's comment u posted this pointless comment.
When I asked if they had a Declan Nowell on their accounts I was told it was confidential but when I asked about I4U I was told they didn’t know of an I4U.

Can any1 confirm declan nowell does not have a libertex account
Yeah spammy what's your point?
I hear its the fca which have finished there investigation and he still not in jail
You hear ?
from where

Let's speculate and say he told a white lie cos he was getting grief about fca and sed it was going through. Big deal
It's clear he wasn't registered now to everyone so again what's your point?
A white lie?
have you looked through all the pages on this thread ?
the moneys been frozen by the fca- banks - PayPal and god knows who
text messages been sent to clients with different excuses
but wait ……
he only fibbed about been regulated by the fact fca the moneys been unfrozen but alas no one knows which account it’s in
but decs my boi

What does it have to do with the fca scam fritter? He wasnt registered..

The point being is that he should have been registered from the outset. As he was not FCA registered then this means that, if all of this falls through and the reports about the funds being unfrozen are false, then the likelihood of recovery of funds is minimal; people are not protected through the FCMS or the Financial Ombudsman if it does transpire to be a scam.

Back