Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Ev
Soooo money has apparently been unfrozen from PayPal and the Bank.

This means the money was in PayPal and the bank when it was frozen. Why?

Should it not be in the trading account? (You know being traded!).

Surley Declan did not have enough money personally to cover everyones deposits in the trading account and PayPal and his bank account?
Was everyones deposits not to Dec personally and not a trading account?

Surley Declan did not have enough money personally to cover everyones deposits in the trading account and PayPal and his bank account?
And surely people are only assuming where the money is as I'm guessing No1 knows for a fact?

So what does this tell you? I say this because theres people saying he never even made a trade yet the police and other bodies have been involved.. surely by now if a trade was never made there would be a little bit of news? Instead we are hearing things are being unfrozen and looking better.. what is your reply to all of this as no offence mike you thought you was on to him him. Just looking for answers

So what does this tell you? I say this because theres people saying he never even made a trade yet the police and other bodies have been involved.. surely by now if a trade was never made there would be a little bit of news? Instead we are hearing things are being unfrozen and looking better.. what is your reply to all of this as no offence mike you thought you was on to him him. Just looking for answers
And all the talk about him not being FCA regulated which is a crime, would he not of been arrested by now?

I'll wait for some confirmations before replying in any detail or my thoughts.

As a matter of fact that would not of been your answer last week or the week before that.

Because those was backed by actual proof from clients accounts, you've come into this thread said that the account is now unfrozen with nothing to even back that claim.

Entertaining your post is pointless I'm not really sure what you're fishing for but without you actually putting something forward that backs your post, it's just hearsay.

Because those was backed by actual proof from clients accounts, you've come into this thread said that the account is now unfrozen with nothing to even back that claim.

Entertaining your post is pointless I'm not really sure what you're fishing for but without you actually putting something forward that backs your post, it's just hearsay.
I didn't ask the question lol so not fishing at anything.
Where's the actual proof of no trades?
Actual proof of false %
Actual proof accounts where never frozen?
I'll wait

The few people commenting today about accounts being unfrozen have said it's hearsay. Obviously the money hasn't been given bk yet which No1 is claiming so wat your point?

Actually I'm fishing at, the claim he is a criminal. Why hasn't he been arrested if he should of been fca regulated or false claims of trading. Surely the police by now wud have figured it out if there was no money in his accounts or wherever and he wud be arrested no??

Back