Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Do you have proof they have ?
im sure if all the money had been released we would have heard from the officer conducting the enquiry ?
as yet nothing
and as previously stated if the money was released surely this would mean Tesco dec was indeed innocent and therefore could give all of the clients money owed ?
Sorry do you have proof there not unfrozen?? Please dont give information on this help thread if you have no proof (your own game this buddy)

Do you have proof they have ?
im sure if all the money had been released we would have heard from the officer conducting the enquiry ?
as yet nothing
and as previously stated if the money was released surely this would mean Tesco dec was indeed innocent and therefore could give all of the clients money owed ?
Tut tut tut yeah it all happens instantly hahahahahahahahah

You posted today at 12.55 good news money has been unfrozen
where’s YOUR proof buddy
Like i said before im passing on information for the others to put together every little helps. Without all these bits of info you would have nothing to work on..

Ask the hate mobs messiah Mike Fair who does actually speak sense but I believe he has the wrong end of the stick.
With all that's been going on with investingforu and every outside party which has been involved in the last month.
Mr fair if developments have been made within investigations ect and money is going to be released, would it all be in clients accounts now???

Tut tut tut yeah it all happens inst
Ask the hate mobs messiah Mike Fair who does actually speak sense but I believe he has the wrong end of the stick.
With all that's been going on with investingforu and every outside party which has been involved in the last month.
Mr fair if developments have been made within investigations ect and money is going to be released, would it all be in clients accounts now???
Going to be released ?
thought it had

Back