Investment in Forex : Safe or Risky?

brajeshmishra

Recruit
Hello Everyone,

My name is Brajesh and I am from India. I have traded in Indian Stock and Commodities market for years. I am keen on knowing about Forex but I am little cynical because I have heard of some worse experience from people trading in Forex.
Need suggestion and feedbacks. Please advice.

Brajesh

Since you've got experience in trading stocks, I'll take it as a given that you already know about the dangers of managed investments of any sort.

If you are trading for yourself, the biggest risk in forex is the broker. There is NO perfect way to avoid this risk. Being regulated in a country with strong regulations helps, but the clients of PFG Best will testify that the regulation didn't save them. Still, I recommend sticking with a well-regulated broker. Check the reviews. If you see any hints of real withdrawal problems, test the withdrawal process. If you see a growing number of serious complaints about withdrawals, pull most of your money out - you can always put it back in later.

Another good way to control broker risk is to split your money between several brokers. That way if one goes into liquidation, you don't lose everything.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Brajesh and I am from India. I have traded in Indian Stock and Commodities market for years. I am keen on knowing about Forex but I am little cynical because I have heard of some worse experience from people trading in Forex.
Need suggestion and feedbacks. Please advice.

Brajesh

Risky if you do not know what you are doing and want to make money quickly! Safe if you go slow, I hope you know the detail for how to go slow and steady.

Brajesh,

I'm along the same lines as Red Herring and Pharaoh. This market can be both. As you know being a stock and commodities trader already, you won't find a market/investment arena sans risk. It just doesn't work that way. The important part isn't that the risk exists, it is how you manage the risk in order to protect your trades and come out on top.

The reason why you might have heard these "horror stories" (I think we've all heard a few), is because of how liquid this market can be. Many traders aren't trained or ready to manage this high level of liquidity properly and sadly they end up with the short end of the stick. They lose, get frustrated and some never find their way back up. IT takes emotional management as a trader and a mind to not over-leverage in your account in search of fast, quick cash like Red Herring warned you about. In my opinion, once your greed exceeds your need, you are entering dangerous territory. This market will never be 100% safe, but no market is. What it boils down to is managing the risk in order to come out on top. You have to go off your personal risk tolerance.

In depends on the individual, to some it may seem risky to others it is not. Risk equals the lack of knowledge so all the risk involved in trading really come from your end.

Yeah, but if some central bank decides to pull a surprise intervention, that's a risk that you can't know about in advance - so you really can't lay that one on the trader.

Still, I'll say that 80+ percent of losses are due to a more general lack of knowledge by traders.

IF you feel it as risky investment don't ever think about investing. In investments you have to bear the risk and your money not safe

Make 25-30% profit per month 100% risk free

I have been trading the forex market from last 7 years.I see this forum all the people are trading with indicators.I am sure no one can Make money in the forex market with indicators in the long run.I am introducing myself to you:
My name is John Watson.And i am in trading from last 7 years.I was trading for turnkey hedge funds inc for over 3 years.i left them due to some personal issues.After that i join Avafx account manager.Now i decide to work my self.Now i have a full team of traders ready to manage your account.Please join us And We will be happy to manage your account.Our skype id is: honestfxmanagement

I am sure no one can Make money in the forex market with indicators in the long run.

:rolleyes: that's a load of **** LOL

P.S.@ brajeshmishra stay away from traders like HONESTFXMANAGEMENT that talk BS and say make 25%-30% profit per month 100% RISK FREE and your forex experience will be much safer

I have been trading the forex market from last 7 years.I see this forum all the people are trading with indicators.I am sure no one can Make money in the forex market with indicators in the long run.I am introducing myself to you:
My name is John Watson.And i am in trading from last 7 years.I was trading for turnkey hedge funds inc for over 3 years.i left them due to some personal issues.After that i join Avafx account manager.Now i decide to work my self.Now i have a full team of traders ready to manage your account.Please join us And We will be happy to manage your account.Our skype id is: honestfxmanagement

Care to show us all your trading record's?

If you cant or wont you know where you can go!

DON'T YOU!

Back