• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx Refuse to Pay Money If Client Make Profit

I am having an issue with a company

mukeshbhai

Private, 1st Class
I hope You Know First of some rules and regulation as well as company's Payment accepting and Withdrawal Process.
Because I have open Forex Trading account In "ironfx.com" that account No. 22056421 In this account I had deposited $1000 and made profit $3977
In this account when I made Profit $1200 that time I submitted withdrawal request but My account manager said to me that "you have to withdraw profit in bank only so I advise to you that keep profit in wallet or other account or open new account and then transfer this profit in that account. " so I had done this as he had said to me.
At the end of December 2014 I have submitted full amount's withdraw from my trading account. That is $3977 in this case My manager said to me that you have to wait 7 to 10 days for receiving payment in bank. But I had not received payment withing 15 Days so I called to him and he said to me that your withdrawal is processed and already transfer from Company's Bank account and you will get this withing next 5 days. Then after I also wait 6 days but not received so I said to him that send me swift copy for payment send conformation. But they refused to me Give this and then after 2 days I send mail for call back to him but unfortunately he has leave Company due this type of fraud of all customers. That's why company has provide me New Account manager "Navin Chilka" I talks with him and he said to me your account is under investigation so you have to wait for the investigation of Irregular trading activity. In this case I had not do any kind of fraud so I said to company for investigation with give perfect reasons and evidence but company has not yet completed investigation and also said to me that investigation is in process. So I can not understand what is doing since Dec 2014.
I many time talk with New account manager for this matter and also ask for time period of investigation but he has not give any answer for this process but he also said to me that you can complain against Ironfx If he not give perfect answer.
That's Meaning company fully fraud if client make profit in trading account that time company said "irregular trading"
And company manager also said to client that you can make complain anywhere, we have not a problem for that.

I have all evidence like as Call Recording, Live chat as well as Mail.

Attachments

• Prrof 1.jpg
    Prrof 1.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 23
  • Prrof 2.jpg
    Prrof 2.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 16
do not add more fund in this company IronFX.com because company cheating when clients make profit they answer that time under investigation your account .and when clients make lose then not problem with them .........................and company manager did not reply any kind of answer they said that complain any were not problem for that

Company Fully Say We Fraud From Below Sentence:
Last time I had talked with my account manager His name “ Rijo Varghese “ He has said to me that you cannot make High Profit($2500) from this minor $2000 If you can earn this type of profit, company will set off your balance in Zero in your trading account. We always make profit on my risk even if my account become zero at the time trading that’s my problem and I make profit that’s my profit but company only want his client do always loss in this company. And he has also said that “ You have this last week for get back your money then after your account will become Zero “ And “ You can complain any place where you want , Not any persons or any authority can affect to us even if company’s Mistake. “ this sentence says company clearly do fraud with clients. In advance my account manager also said to me that “You can return back your fund through Hedge open trade with other company who is providing bonus.” That means company direct to client in fraud with other company and want finally stop of block client fund after doing this.
So request to all client who are trading in IronFX that make complain in FPA as well as all authority which are applicable to Forex industries as well as Cyprus and London authority. Maximum spread for stopping Clients Fraud.
Complain in Below Mail ID:complain@ironfx.com
Cyprus:complaints@cysec.gov.cy
FCA:consumer.queries@fca.org.uk
FPA:complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk
And Social Website like as Facebook, Twitter :https://www.facebook.com/IronFX
email to everywhere at same time use cc and bcc .

File complaints with the UK FOS, UK FCA, ActionFraud and also Cysec. If everyone does this, the regulators will quickly realize how big the problem is.

Hi. Regulators. FCA(UK). CYSEC. ASIC. Now is the right time to show what is the benefit of using brokers regulated by you?

ironfx company cheating for every client do not add more money otherwise your money is gone because this company did not give any profit only give your deposit fund check all client withdrawal ......which withdrawal is pending since 20 days ...........

I can Help with Ironfx withdrawal

I can Help with Ironfx withdrawal.
contact skype: XXXXX

Moderation Team Note: Skype Contact removed until more information is supplied.

I can Help with Ironfx withdrawal.

Why don't you publicly post what you have in mind?

Cases like this often attract vultures offering to help victims - and then charging victims more money while delivering nothing.

Back