• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx,scam all chinese trader's money-Chinese office was smashed, staff was hurt.

I am having an issue with a company

Loo+

Recruit
Ironfx is very big scammer, this scammer treat chinese client differently, it started not to process withdrawal request for throusand chinese clients for at least 10 million usd as i heard since Novermber of 2014, at beginning, they lie to chinese that it is because of lack of chinese CNY, then said need to give by wire transfer, again lie to client, all client can only withdraw 10% of all fund,again, no new fund in to the office if client account is openned under one chinese sub-office,then no withdraw anymore, 10k usd in(see the attached file "reject" from ironfx inner email),, then sub-offices are allowed to withdraw 10k usd withdraw for their clients, until now, few people get only few fund back based on 10% of all this trading account,. things go worser now in china, client go to theri china offices, smashed their office, fighting in the office and police get involved as well. i will share some image as prove to tell trader from all of the world, not to trade with this company anymore, it has a big problem. there are many chinese website explose ironfx unbelievable bad behavior, some of those website i listed as below, you can get more detail from there, with prove.
1.angry clients were in ironfx china office ;
12.jpg
2.angry clients with scroll in fron of the building,which its office located,to speak out their voice;
12.jpg
3.angry clients with scroll inside china office of ironforex
5555.jpg
4.Many clients get involed, and security, police get in
6666.jpg6666.jpg
5.smached office
7777.jpg

I Found video on TouTube about the report. (It happened in September 2014)

[video=youtube;WyR2IXqF3Oc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyR2IXqF3Oc[/video]

Ironfx,called 铁汇 in Chinese, start scaming all chinese traders'money

2.angry clients with scroll in fron of the building,which its office located,to speak out their voice;
View attachment 18192
View attachment 18192
List of those chinese website address: that explose ironfx bad bahavior
IronFX
IronFX
?????????? FXBTG???????? - ????-???? - ??_????_?????2015???????
IronFX
http://www.cngold.com.cn/zjs/20150108d1897n36875085.html
?????????? FXBTG???????? - ????-???? - ??_????_?????2015???????

wow I have never saw such a thing where customers going to the office to ask for justice.

This world is so virtual that sometimes I forget that people can actually go to offices

If they deserve money, I really hope they will get their money back

Isn't it time for some very 'special group of people' to stand out and try to defend Ironfx?

Or we may find the Chinese way of dealing with things is actually the best and most effective one...

Doubt the intension and authenticity of this.

Ironfx is becoming bigger and bigger, as an old saying in Chinese goes “a tall tree attracts the wind”.

Back