• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Account permanently frozen SAIF Investment Fund (swifpartvip.com)

I am having an issue with a company

gh0stw

Recruit
Ting (Jordyn) Fang a financial manager at YGM Trading at a satellite office in Miami, contacted me on Instagram (t_ting_22). Moved conversation to WhatsApp (852 6231 9030). Started investing on swifpartvip.com with $500 using crypto.com to transfer cryptocurrency, withdrew return ($144). Invested more. Joined Golden membership and had to pay deposit or risk freezing funds. Accused of insider trading from uncle who had information on how to increase profits, paid deposit. Accused of money laundering because Ting paid part of the deposit for insider trading using an account in China (I have a copy of the document in Chinese) to wire money directly to my swifpartvip.com account, paid deposit. Paid IRS tax. Paid Hong Kong tax after talking to (a well respected) international tax lawyer. Accused of money laundering again and permanent freeze on account.

Urlscan.io -> search -> 35.221.86.20
These are all the same site with different graphics on the front page. The only active website is swifpartvip.

swifpartvip.com
dahuattx.com
dahuagvip.com
dahuatop.com
obvip.com

Customer service uses meiqia.com as the front end. Illegal to do so according to their disclaimer at the bottom of their page. They are very specific on how their product is to be used and will help with investigations apparently.
In swifpartvip.com you can find reference to Meiqia on Safari (macOS) through Develop -> Show Page Resources looking under Storage -> Local Storage in the Keys column MEIQIA is shown as several of the keys. The customer service chat box is very distinctive. It has a distinctive bright blue border and doesn't vary much from site to site. There is an example on the meiqia website that they use, not surprisingly, for their chat interactions.

I've noticed other scam sites that use Meiqia for customer service.
ubovip4.com
ubovip6.com
ubovip8.com

I hope this helps someone. Do not invest here. You will not be able to withdraw funds.

Ting (Jordyn) Fang a financial manager at YGM Trading at a satellite office in Miami, contacted me on Instagram (t_ting_22). Moved conversation to WhatsApp (852 6231 9030). Started investing on swifpartvip.com with $500 using crypto.com to transfer cryptocurrency, withdrew return ($144). Invested more. Joined Golden membership and had to pay deposit or risk freezing funds. Accused of insider trading from uncle who had information on how to increase profits, paid deposit. Accused of money laundering because Ting paid part of the deposit for insider trading using an account in China (I have a copy of the document in Chinese) to wire money directly to my swifpartvip.com account, paid deposit. Paid IRS tax. Paid Hong Kong tax after talking to (a well respected) international tax lawyer. Accused of money laundering again and permanent freeze on account.

Urlscan.io -> search -> 35.221.86.20
These are all the same site with different graphics on the front page. The only active website is swifpartvip.

swifpartvip.com
dahuattx.com
dahuagvip.com
dahuatop.com
obvip.com

Customer service uses meiqia.com as the front end. Illegal to do so according to their disclaimer at the bottom of their page. They are very specific on how their product is to be used and will help with investigations apparently.
In swifpartvip.com you can find reference to Meiqia on Safari (macOS) through Develop -> Show Page Resources looking under Storage -> Local Storage in the Keys column MEIQIA is shown as several of the keys. The customer service chat box is very distinctive. It has a distinctive bright blue border and doesn't vary much from site to site. There is an example on the meiqia website that they use, not surprisingly, for their chat interactions.

I've noticed other scam sites that use Meiqia for customer service.
ubovip4.com
ubovip6.com
ubovip8.com

I hope this helps someone. Do not invest here. You will not be able to withdraw funds.
Thanks for the information, didn't you search about them properly before investing?

SAIF is a very large company that operates in several countries. This was supposed to be the SAIF Investment Fund which it is not.

Back