• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Is AUTO FOREX DIRECT legit or not?

Asking questions about a company
Must say I'm dissapointed by FPA for not doing any homework on AFD.
I've been a trader for 5 years now and regularly use other avenues for a passive income, so I can tell is a business is a scam or not.
From the get go they have been fully transparent with me and always made sure that my account is managed with good risk in mind.
The site is professional and they are one of the first to use the cTrader AI that seems to work far better than any MT4 EA that I've used before.
Any queries they respond almost instantly and the gains I've made in the 2 months since I've started are impressive (approx 30%) with little to no drawdown (never above 3% as far as I've seen)
When you see companies advertising 400% etc... a month profits, this is unrealistic and if they did your account would be over leveraged. And then put in a crash and burn situation.
AFD are the real deal and the sooner people realise that, the better their future retirement pots will be.

Phil Cripps

You post so much on Auto Forex Direct's Facebook page and you joined this site especially to post yet another recommendation for AFD - wow........ what a loyal client you are !!!

They should be paying you a salary.

Darren seems unable, or unwilling, to post any verifiable proof of the 100% returns he claims he made in 2019. He could have invested AFD's shareholder capital of £1 and doubled it to £2 - but didn't.

Why don't you post proof you have made 30% on a real money account in two months?

Thanks

Hello I joined on the 23 jan 2020 and my first trade was placed on February 3. I was a little hesitant as this was my first ever foray in the world of forex. So I opened with the minimum amount of £1000. Soon my account was in profit as the trades added up.
I wanted to see the whole process so I added more funds with the broker IC markets and then noticed the returns increased accordingly. I wanted to also see how easy it was to make a withdrawal of funds. So I took out £500 and after more Finacial checking the money was placed in my bank account minus 20 AUD fee.
To date only after fully 17 days of trading my account is up 7.15% .
Only the broker handles the money auto forex direct just sends them signals to trade.
I searched all over for a company like this and now I feel that I don’t need to look elsewhere , my money is safe and making fantastic returns and more , they are British.

I opened a demo account yesterday and there have 4 trades thus far. 2 wins, 1 small loss and one currently open. I've been scammed before, but I have total control over my ICM account and can turn the AFD signals on or off at any time. The fee is only GB£49.00 per month, which I can again cancel at any time. I always abide by the 'if it seems too good to be true, then it's probably a scam' philosophy, but AFD seems to do what it says it does. Will monitor returns on my demo account for a few weeks before I put any real money in.

Not going well, I take back any positive comments I made about this company, even tho I’ve been with them from the start, I was up 34% and now I’m down.
They have four large losing trades open and all they keep saying is, you can close them if you want to! What do I pay them for?
They are hoping their customers will close them then they can blame the loss on them as oppose to themselves.
Their risk/reward is laughable! Risk about £250 to get a £5 win!
Stay well away from these crooks.

Not going well, I take back any positive comments I made about this company, even tho I’ve been with them from the start, I was up 34% and now I’m down.
They have four large losing trades open and all they keep saying is, you can close them if you want to! What do I pay them for?
They are hoping their customers will close them then they can blame the loss on them as oppose to themselves.
Their risk/reward is laughable! Risk about £250 to get a £5 win!
Stay well away from these crooks.

I have messaged Darren for his feedback on this

However, I think he may have gone to ground

I have messaged Darren for his feedback on this

However, I think he may have gone to ground

I certainly haven’t “gone to ground”. We admit we have made a 2.5% loss for February compared to our 16% profit for January. We continue to post updates on our Facebook page and keep our users informed. Thank you.

What about the huge trades you have open at the moment, hiding under a fake 2.5% loss for February.
You’ll need a hell of a lot of trades to make up for the current losses you have open.
And why keep avoiding questions regarding the risk/reward ratio? Currently running at a 19% drawdown two trades are down over £600 both these trades you opened to make £10.

the risk/reward is a joke and will always fail longterm

Still no answers to any questions people ask! Just avoiding answering anything difficult.
When are you closing the two huge losing trades? Which are increasing by the hour.
answer the question rather than saying “you can close them if you wish”(we both know that way you can offload blame)

Very dodgy way of trading, I suggest that people stay away from autoforexdirect

Drawdown now of 60% account size down 50% from my starting size.
Darren still cannot respond to basic questions about risk management, mmmm I wonder why!!!!

Back