Is Forex dead?

The 7 Trillion market cannot be dead, it is just you are not willing to sacrifice your time and do some efforts in this market. This market will not give you lazy money, you have to earn it.

Forex gives traders full freedom, f they feel the market is not working properly, dead or they are not getting proper results they can quit forex any time, In my view forex is alive its volume is getting higher traders are joining forex how we can say forex is a dead business.

at what point is it dying? the markets are as strong as every! constantly moving and working people making profit might be dying but that is because everyone is trying to get rich quick!
i agree with you here.there will ALWAYS be profitable opportunities int he forex markets, because without foreign exchange, this would mean there would basically mean that all world trade would be dying/stop lol

Where did you get these thoughts from, anyway? It seems to me that this direction is only gaining momentum because right now trading is becoming more of a trading than a game where everyone hopes to win for luck. And new assets appear and the market itself is overflowing with events, what can be better? No, now everything is going up and it will only get better!

Forex is dead for all who can't control his emotions, lack discipline and motivation to enrich himself with knowledge. Lack of confidence and perseverance is also a risk for new traders.

So I've talked to couple of people who used to trade Forex and they all say that it's basically "slowly dying".
I refuse to believe it - I started to learn how to trade like a year ago and don't want all my efforts just be pointless.
Should I continue to learn... or should I quit? I didn't invest any money - just time.

Trust your instinct, don't believe them then. Listen to your guts and continue your forex journey. It will be rewarding after all the efforts made. Keep on learning and you will find a lot online.

Although learning needs time and this is good early preparation for learning without spent any money and only spent time, someday later if ready, they will start with real money

Back