Is forex world wide business?

yes forex is a world wide business because in which you earn money without barrier other country restruction

One advantage forex for me, I can trade and choose broker from different country like as from rusia, or cyprus, and this is world wide business over country that many people around the world from various country trading forex

yes forex is a world wide business because in which you earn money without barrier other country restruction

Forex market is a worldwide financial market. And it is the biggest financial market in the world. Every country needs to exchange currency when they export or import any goods. We can make money by trading forex. But for that we need good knowledge and skills.

Some people confuse forex with exchange offices. They are completely different things. You don't change the currency on forex!

I don't know whether forex is forbidden anywhere or not. Actually, if you have some knowledge and resources you can earn money from it from any place in the world.

True forex trading is a global business and forex market is a global market. As only currencies are the main elements of this market, it is the biggest liquid financial capital market in the world. The daily average turnover of this market can make you made. The amount is approx. 5 trillion US dollar. Worldwide people are doing this business which make this market the most competitive market in the world.

that's another advantage of forex. you can make money wherever and whenever you want. The main thing is your ability to trade effectively.

Yes, people from different countries are trying to make money in forex, and that's the reason of such a buzz around Forex. Though some traders find it difficult, they don't leave Forex.

Back