Is the trend really your friend ?

I think one got to decide whether he is going to learn properly or not, if he is too impatient in doing that then at least make sure to get the common thing right which is money management, i am sure no rocket science is needed there.

How to identity the trend might each trader they have own persepctive in view although they are look on same pair, there are trader that using indicator like as moving average to analyze the trend that occur and there are trader they use stochastic to look on overbought oversold area.

How to identity the trend might each trader they have own persepctive in view although they are look on same pair, there are trader that using indicator like as moving average to analyze the trend that occur and there are trader they use stochastic to look on overbought oversold area.

I agree this. Any time frame do have difference on own trend perspective in view.

Yes I think if we look n different timeframe hence we will faced with different views about the chart, because we know every candlestick on different timefarme also have different data, about open high low close so it can occur daily timeframe on bearish pattern but on five minute timeframe seems on bulish pattern

Yes I think if we look n different timeframe hence we will faced with different views about the chart, because we know every candlestick on different timefarme also have different data, about open high low close so it can occur daily timeframe on bearish pattern but on five minute timeframe seems on bulish pattern

I prefer to make use of the M5 and the M15 time frames frequently in my trading as i am getting better trading results with using them :)

I prefer to make use of the M5 and the M15 time frames frequently in my trading as i am getting better trading results with using them :)

Are you scalping that you're using M5? To be honest, M5 doesn't give particularly reliable signals, even in the short term, at least not in my experience. I wouldn't use it for anything other than scalping. M15, on the other hand, can be pretty reliable. I still prefer the longer time-frames like the four hour and the daily one though.

Are you scalping that you're using M5? To be honest, M5 doesn't give particularly reliable signals, even in the short term, at least not in my experience. I wouldn't use it for anything other than scalping. M15, on the other hand, can be pretty reliable. I still prefer the longer time-frames like the four hour and the daily one though.

The fact is that i am using M5 but this is not the only time frame used by me. I make use of 3 Time frames namely the M5, M15 and M30 to see the trends then only i can do my trading :)

I am also use daily timeframe and hourly timeframe actually, but if work as scalping usually use low timeframe to determine entry area, five minute timeframe usually, but of course with stop loss also

Back