Is the trend really your friend ?

And your enemy if you trade against it.
Yes indeed, trade against the trend is wiull become enemy , and trader will loss in trades, but because not always we can analyze trend market accurate all the time, here still need risk management to survvie

Yes indeed, trade against the trend is wiull become enemy , and trader will loss in trades, but because not always we can analyze trend market accurate all the time, here still need risk management to survvie

If a trader is having full knowledge about his trends then he will know when it is good time to enter into his trading and how he must be doing his trades :D

Learning the trend market, this is important for trader, because they will work with the trend, but some trader also learn about breakout strategy and look on time on flat and waiting breakout

Learning the trend market, this is important for trader, because they will work with the trend, but some trader also learn about breakout strategy and look on time on flat and waiting breakout

We need to learn from our trades and if we will have a good focus on our trading then our learning will become better with time :)

I think the trend is most of the times a friend and if you can't see a real trend in the market maybe you should wait until you identify a clear one. You know how they say: better win a little than lose a lot.

I think the trend is most of the times a friend and if you can't see a real trend in the market maybe you should wait until you identify a clear one. You know how they say: better win a little than lose a lot.

That has been my motto as well. I prefer to take my profit when I have some, rather than wait too long and watch it melt away before my eyes. Greed can be a big enemy to any trader.

Definitely, trading according to market flow is the most useful technique in Forex business. Forex market moves 60% for trendy pattern and 40% for reversal pattern. That’s the main success scenario of Forex market. There have so many ways for tracking market trend, some traders use technical indicator or strategy for knowing trend status.

As a professional price action trader, I can’t rely on technical indicator. In this case, I only use horizontal lines to differ buyers and sellers.

Back