• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss KeltnerPRO.com (Jared Rybeck)

General discussions of a financial company
I bought the EA, after Jared answered my questions by email. In general in few hours.
So I will let you know how this EA performs :)
I'm using just like Jared advise us, the Fixed lot size, with 0.1 lot per 1K on the balance.

Now let's rock -)

All i can say about this that i know a guy from forexfactory that lost 7k usd using this system will look for his name and full deatails and will post it here in 48 hours

I bought the Keltner Pro and started on Sept 4,2014. That very night I had 1 loser and 6 winners. What a start. Great things to come. Since then, 21 straight losses. 15% drawdown. Were your demo and Keltner website show some winners on 9-29-14 in the NZDUSD, mine were all losing trades. Not sure whether to give it up yet or not but the promising look sure seems bleak at the moment.

Tried

Sorry guys. I tried all the ways I know how to post a picture (I'm not very computer savvy) and can't figure it out. Was trying to show my trades for the Keltner Pro.

I bought this EA in 09/29/2014 I pay 480 $ ( 3 x 160 ) my experience is 1 winn and 3 losts trades from this EA. So whats happenning. I am very alert about those commentarys here. I will wait for next days too.. Today Friday is the best day in forex made by Keltner Pro all the trades make more than 500 pt It`s amazing!!! So my account grow up !

Last edited:
Two more losses, now 23 in a row. Contacted support for help to see if something needed to be tweaked.

Jared Rybeck
Sep 30 (3 days ago)

to me
What broker / account type and VPS using? I will help you no problem.

Sincerely,
Jared Rybeck

And another after my reply:

Jared Rybeck
Oct 1 (2 days ago)

to me
Hmm what I'm seeing is that a few people using FXCM aren't getting as good trades as other brokers would you be able to use another broker or use recommended n members area?

Sincerely,
Jared Rybeck

I am still waiting for next reply. Did not know there was a members area for Keltner Pro. Still don't know how to access it.
I did turn off the Keltner for the NFP report this morning because of past experience and as he claims FXCM seems to have issues with his EA.
Still waiting for some satisfactory answers and help. Would REALLY like for this EA to work out. We'll see.

Hi Bond, any replies from support yet or any tricks so far that you've discovered that might have worked?
vbsmile.png

Back