***** LBINARY ***** Withdrawals constantly cancelled

Just had a call from Tony Preston.... Seemed interested to help, but to be fair the other 5 said they wanted to help me sort this out as well..... Explained the whole story, said he needed to collate lots of info and it would take a few days at least, but if all i was saying was correct i would get my money back. Did a bit of digging on him and to say hes not liked would be an understatement. But who knows, he may have turned over a new leaf and actually want to help someone out who has been wronged by LBinary - Watch this space

With all the SCAM video promotions they are doing the good news is maybe they have cash from the "AUTOBINARYSCAM" Side in order to pay you! A win for you! Though the poor suckers that fell for the video and had their accounts blown maybe not so much so lol. LBinary are Scum pure through and through I know this because of people on the ground in Israel that have informed me of their operations. Another set of low life scum blood suckers that are a curse to their nation "Israel" as well as the planet in general...

Back