• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 5895 W Olympic Blvd.Los Angeles.CA 90036

I am having an issue with a company

sabbir85

Recruit
if you ever want to invest money in bitcoin,never invest in the address of 5895 W.Olympic Blvd.Los Angeles.CA 90036.the company will come to you in different name,for my case it came in-crypto auto global fx trades.some people it came as FXB capital.some as something else.but all of them got the same address.i invested $5000 and lost them all.they didnt gave me the bitcoin(which they supposed to) and didnt return my $5000 too.they came to me first in instagram account name christian clayton and asked me to do business in crypto.i was looking to go in crypto business(ive never done crypto before) so i looked his account and its him driving ferrafi and lamborghini in dubai.so it felt legit to me.so i said yes after one day.i invested $1100 and supposed to get $10000 worth of bitcoin after 1 day later.so the next day when i asked to take off that bitcoin he asked me to pay 10% as his fees.which i did($1000)and then he asked another $850 as bank transfer and then some more(like $2000)for some more stupid **** and i had to pay them because i didnt want to lose my money but once i hit the $5000 marks i was like enough is enough give my money back or im going to police when i said that they cut me off completely.i couldnt get any response after many many try. we were doing all of the communication in telegram and he showed me how to open bitcoin wallet and how to do all the business.police said they cant help because i sent the money via bitcoin and bank said they cant return the money because i sent them myself.i had to close my bank account and just swallow the pain i created myself out of my ignorance.it happend on 8/1/23 and i have all the photos of transections with me.i went to talk with christian clayton on instagram and he wiped off his that account completely empty.then i went to his other account and he said he doesnt know what im talking about.so yeah dont do business on that address or that guy christian clayton.when you invest try to do deep resarch on the company and the person you talking in internet.

Attachments

• IMG_2824.JPG
    IMG_2824.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 298
  • IMG_2823.JPG
    IMG_2823.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 192
  • IMG_2771.PNG
    IMG_2771.PNG
    248.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2776.PNG
    IMG_2776.PNG
    247.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2789.PNG
    IMG_2789.PNG
    247.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2773.JPG
    IMG_2773.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2767.JPG
    IMG_2767.JPG
    9.1 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2777.JPG
    IMG_2777.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 364
if you ever want to invest money in bitcoin,never invest in the address of 5895 W.Olympic Blvd.Los Angeles.CA 90036.the company will come to you in different name,for my case it came in-crypto auto global fx trades.some people it came as FXB capital.some as something else.but all of them got the same address.i invested $5000 and lost them all.they didnt gave me the bitcoin(which they supposed to) and didnt return my $5000 too.they came to me first in instagram account name christian clayton and asked me to do business in crypto.i was looking to go in crypto business(ive never done crypto before) so i looked his account and its him driving ferrafi and lamborghini in dubai.so it felt legit to me.so i said yes after one day.i invested $1100 and supposed to get $10000 worth of bitcoin after 1 day later.so the next day when i asked to take off that bitcoin he asked me to pay 10% as his fees.which i did($1000)and then he asked another $850 as bank transfer and then some more(like $2000)for some more stupid **** and i had to pay them because i didnt want to lose my money but once i hit the $5000 marks i was like enough is enough give my money back or im going to police when i said that they cut me off completely.i couldnt get any response after many many try. we were doing all of the communication in telegram and he showed me how to open bitcoin wallet and how to do all the business.police said they cant help because i sent the money via bitcoin and bank said they cant return the money because i sent them myself.i had to close my bank account and just swallow the pain i created myself out of my ignorance.it happend on 8/1/23 and i have all the photos of transections with me.i went to talk with christian clayton on instagram and he wiped off his that account completely empty.then i went to his other account and he said he doesnt know what im talking about.so yeah dont do business on that address or that guy christian clayton.when you invest try to do deep resarch on the company and the person you talking in internet.
The CFTC is a real US organization therefore you should file a report with them. The US CFTC and US NFA can investigate and freeze these scammers wallets. The US Secret Service can also investigate and freeze wallets. Please let us know if you need a link to the sites of where to file complaints.

US CFTC
US NFA
US Secret Service
US FBI

Back