• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Libertex closed my operation

I am having an issue with a company

mauricio727

Private
Be careful, they definitely do not play fair. A few days ago I lost 6300 due to calls from their associates to enter supposedly winning operations and today I see that they closed others that I had open.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-10-17-00-05-936_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-10-17-00-05-936_com.whatsapp.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_2023-04-10-16-59-59-847_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-10-16-59-59-847_com.whatsapp.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 12
I think we should make a group against Libertex and make a claim against them. They do the same to me with 50,000 usd. Anyone also scammed by Libertex ?

Yes we must to do somthing they are stolen our money and anybidy do nothing you can write me and we can to do somethin agains this people. I try to find people tha habe problems with libertex and to say this and news.

I think is a good idea. Not only loose your money but also doesn’t let you withdraw whatever you have. There must something that can be done

Yes we must to do somthing they are stolen our money and anybidy do nothing you can write me and we can to do somethin agains this people. I try to find people tha habe problems with libertex and to say this and news.
Text me and let’s think what we can do.

I think is a good idea. Not only loose your money but also doesn’t let you withdraw whatever you have. There must something that can be done
I think is a good idea. Not only loose your money but also doesn’t let you withdraw whatever you have. There must something that can be
friend, I think we can make a collective complaint that there are several of us who present the complaint, we can also publish a story here in my city and then share it on YouTube and other social networks.

friend, I think we can make a collective complaint that there are several of us who present the complaint, we can also publish a story here in my city and then share it on YouTube and other social networks.
We should try to get the most amount of people that have problem with Libertex and post our story about these scams. I think there must be a lot of peoples in this page with problems with Libertex.

Back