• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LionFXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello Alex,
vendor and/or creator of the LION FX TRADER!

My account is ruined. AGAIN ! I just lost 920 USD.
ALL 4 TRADES WERE STOPPED OUT !!!
I wonder how this could happen, since I told the LION only to use 1% of the balance.

Actually my account should show 960 after that disaster! But there are only 80 Dollars left.
Any money back from you?

But I found this on your website:
Your Search For a Profitable & Safe Strategy Ends Here!

Yes, you are right. I will not search anymore. This ends here.
Robots, EAs, Indicators fill only the pockets of the vendor, but empty the customer/ traders accounts.

Yours Oks

Hello Alex,
vendor and/or creator of the LION FX TRADER!

My account is ruined. AGAIN ! I just lost 920 USD.
ALL 4 TRADES WERE STOPPED OUT !!!
I wonder how this could happen, since I told the LION only to use 1% of the balance.

Actually my account should show 960 after that disaster! But there are only 80 Dollars left.
Any money back from you?

But I found this on your website:
Your Search For a Profitable & Safe Strategy Ends Here!

Yes, you are right. I will not search anymore. This ends here.
Robots, EAs, Indicators fill only the pockets of the vendor, but empty the customer/ traders accounts.

Yours Oks

I don't understand this hysterics.
You have taken the adviser and have put mad risks.
Yes. it will give a loss. if to use mad LOT in trade.
I understand that YOU necessary to huge profit, only if you trade with big risks, it isn't necessary to accuse my adviser.

Today the adviser with the recommended risk has given DD in 9% but not 90%.
Take ANY ADVISER AND TRADE WITH HUGE RISKS. After that SAY THAT the ADVISER ****!

It seems that the Money Management is not working properly!

I set 1% risk. With 1000 USD the Lion should had closed by -10 Dollars. This would have been acceptable.

Now I am looklng on -624 USD wich is -62,4%
4 trades are open. This gives me an average risk of about 15% per trade of my account.
And this is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Please tell me why this is not working???

Yours Oks

NO, you didn't use 1% of risk With of 1000 USD. I recommend 0,1Lot With 1000 USD. With these settings you would never receive-62,4%.
At first deal with the mistake, but don't write nonsense about the bad adviser.
I REALLY SEND THE RECOMMENDED SETTINGS AND RISK LEVEL. BUT I CAN'T CONTROL EACH CLIENT IN HIS DESIRE TO GET THE BIG PROFIT

The problem is that vendor's account made a profit from last night's trades. No one else could match his trades.. See here http://www.myfxbook.com/members/lionfxtrader/lion-fx-trader/1534832
I had one buy and one sell orders after session start. The vendor never had a buy order. One cause is the vendor is using GMT offset +1 which is one hour earlier than it should be. The correct GMT offset for forex4you is +2. Does that mean we should set it one hour earlier?
I wish the vendor refresh his closed trades every 5 minutes in his MT4 so we can see what is happening.

Again my trades for this week. I use fixed lot 0.1 and GMToffset +1.

Attachments

• LION FX 20160425-29.png
    LION FX 20160425-29.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 4
The problem is that vendor's account made a profit from last night's trades. No one else could match his trades.. See here http://www.myfxbook.com/members/lionfxtrader/lion-fx-trader/1534832
I had one buy and one sell orders after session start. The vendor never had a buy order. One cause is the vendor is using GMT offset +1 which is one hour earlier than it should be. The correct GMT offset for forex4you is +2. Does that mean we should set it one hour earlier?
I wish the vendor refresh his closed trades every 5 minutes in his MT4 so we can see what is happening.

I disagree. My broker's GMT offset is +2. I had it on +2 since day one. Look at my last 5 trades compare to the vendor.

Vendor's
upload_2016-4-29_8-34-6.png

Mine
upload_2016-4-29_8-35-50.png

My trades so far... by the way, demo trades are useless...

Attachments

• lion trades.JPG
    lion trades.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 4
My trades so far... by the way, demo trades are useless...
I disagree. My broker's GMT offset is +2. I had it on +2 since day one. Look at my last 5 trades compare to the vendor.

Vendor's
View attachment 25091

Mine
View attachment 25093

Which broker is yours?
The vendor admitted he is still on winter time, not corrected for DST. If your stating time is like his, you are off by one hour. Does not mean it is good or bad. Just different.

Last edited:
mine is ok with this ea.i just follow what vendor has recommended for me...the main problem for vendor because this ea GMT is not synchronize other people time.MAIN problem..vendor should solve this problem.luckily my account use same broker like vendor....still in profit and low DD....my suggestion vendor please update your ea.use fix GMT time for every single license... plan to buy more license.but afraid about GMT because after this im using different broker.

OH MY ENGLISH!! suxxx

Back