• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
"LiteForex company gives back 1 pip of spread from every transaction to the clients who use PipsBackService."

I have just signed up for a Live account...Do I need to sign up with "PipsBackService" in order to get back rebates???

Thank you for your reply

I meant the 10$ promotion without deposit if it's valid provide the link please

This promotion has expired, but if you email me your trading account number on representative@liteforex.org I will be able to tell you for sure if we can give you 10$ bonus.

"LiteForex company gives back 1 pip of spread from every transaction to the clients who use PipsBackService."

I have just signed up for a Live account...Do I need to sign up with "PipsBackService" in order to get back rebates???

Hello,
Yes, you will need to sign up.
More info: http://pipsbackservice.com/take-part.php
Registration page: http://pipsbackservice.com/register

Last edited:
Children’s festival on LiteForex’s Birthday.

To gather friends for a birthday has already become LiteForex’s good tradition!

On July 3, LiteForex group of companies invited all residents and guests of Kaliningrad region to Guryevsk for a cheerful children’s festival with theater shows, balloons and fireworks.

The older ones spent great time listening to Stars of Russian stage and dancing to the live orchestra music.

This bright show became a part of festive events devoted to the company’s 5th anniversary.

post-16595-1278928955.jpg

post-16595-1278928965.jpg

post-16595-1278928985.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to take part in ‘GET 10% BONUS FROM LITEFOREX’ promotion. I already made a deposit into my account this month and I was already given the bonus. What if I deposit my account once again? Will I than receive the bonus again?

Irochka19, (if that's really your picture) with a sweet face like that, I would give you a bonus everytime! : )

Ok, to be fair to Liteforex, I am going to state this fact here.

I have signed-up for a LIVE Micro account with Liteforex.
Approval and verification was fast (in my standard) and before I know it, Liteforex gave me a "nice surprise" (as they called it) of usd5 in my account as a welcome bonus without me having deposited any money at all.

I have been trying out that LIVE account since Monday, made usd2+ profits on first day, got greedy, impatience, and got burned over usd3 ALL on eur/usd (BIG mistake by opening up too many positions on same currencies pair..chasing the Dragon) on second day, and now barely hanging on with usd1.5+ equity with 1 single short position on eur/usd.

So, that's my very first taste of LIVE forex trading, and I must say it's not that much different (if at all) from Demo account.

Thank you Liteforex for giving me that usd5 to enable me to tray out trading on LIVE Account.
Rest assured I shall be funding that account before end of the month.

Mr. Shuvalov,

I received a notification in my MT4 platform Mailbox informing:
Quote: "Malaysian branch of LiteForex Company got new main website!
Since now new site is located at liteforex.my and previous webpage is unavailable anymore.
You can get all services at smoother and better looking place.
Welcome to LiteForex Malaysia!" Unquote

However, when I loggin to that new site, most of the language there are in Bahasa Malaysia (BM) and I am not good in that language written form.

I would like to state here that Malaysia is a multi Racial and language society and not everyone (especially those older generations and those educated overseas) are proficient in BM.

Can you get your people to have a bi-lingual (i.e. BM & English) in that new site?

Thank you.

I'd like to take part in ‘GET 10% BONUS FROM LITEFOREX’ promotion. I already made a deposit into my account this month and I was already given the bonus. What if I deposit my account once again? Will I than receive the bonus again?

I would give you a bonus everytime! : )

And so will we :)

You will receive 10 percent bonus of your deposit EVERY TIME you top up your trading account with the sum not less than $30.
More information: http://www.liteforex.org/promotions_depo.php

Last edited:
Can you get your people to have a bi-lingual (i.e. BM & English) in that new site?

Hello,
Thank you for your words about LiteForex.
Concerning languages: I contacted the person responsible for such things, and was told that it will be added in the near future.

Back