• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
Mr. Shuvalov,
I opened a real account with liteforex and was about to wire money to my account but I'm using an EA and I'm not sure what kind of EA-Trading is allowed at your company. For the last 5 weeks I traded with this EA on a Liteforex demo account and everything worked fine. Does this mean that on a real account it will work fine as well? Or is there a difference between live and demo?
Thanks a lot
pete14

Mr. Shuvalov,
I opened a real account with liteforex and was about to wire money to my account but I'm using an EA and I'm not sure what kind of EA-Trading is allowed at your company. For the last 5 weeks I traded with this EA on a Liteforex demo account and everything worked fine. Does this mean that on a real account it will work fine as well? Or is there a difference between live and demo?
Thanks a lot
pete14

Dear pete14,
Generally speaking an EA is allowed if it does not violate point 7.3 of TOS. The other thing we require is that an EA does not send too frequent requests to the server – not more than 15 requests per minute. That is why we would like to ask you to send us the name of your EA at representative@liteforex.org so that we can give you more concrete answer.

can you tell me what point 7.3 of TOS says? I don't know where I can find it.

Point 7.3 of TOS says:

"7.3. Brief trades (less than 2 minutes), including lock trades may be declared invalid should it be obvious they are unlawful."

You can find TOS here:http://www.liteforex.org/downloads/docs/reglament.doc

Last edited:
please let me know how to invest money on my account .....how much i have to invest ...........what should I do to return it....

please let me know how to invest money on my account .....how much i have to invest ...........what should I do to return it....

Min. deposit for Lite account -1 dollar, for real-10 dollars.

You can deposit into your forex trading account via our various electronic payment systems: “Webmoney”, “Liberty Reserve”, “Moneybookers” or “Alertpay” situated in the trader’s cabinet at https://secure.liteforex.org or go directly to our purses:

Z505372015047 – USD

R916574204634 – RUB

E545294526390 – EUR

Liberty Reserve – U114701

Alertpay - alertpay@liteforex.org

Moneybookers - moneybookers@liteforex.org

If you have a debit/credit card then you can either use Moneybookers or Alertpay to deposit your account via these cards. And also you could deposit into your trading account via bank wire.
You can withdraw funds from your account via electronic payment systems “Webmoney”, “Liberty Reserve”, “Moneybookers”, “Alertpay” or by bank wire in trader’s cabinet at https://secure.liteforex.org. Please note that the regulations described in paragraph 1.2 are applied.

When you request a withdrawal via Moneybookers or Alertpay, you should send us a copy of your ID with a photo and a utility bill for proof of residence. This is a one-time operation, performed upon you first withdrawal. It is even better if you do so upon making your initial deposit, so that there are no further delays with your withdrawals. If you have multiple accounts in our company, please state them all in your email.

LiteForex: a new indicator in the instruments set

LiteForex presents its clients a new indicator “Two channels” elaborated by Sergey Khravchuk, a technical analysis professional and a programmer.

The indicator will be of a great help for traders while making decisions in trading. And when combined with RSI, CCI, WPR and MFI, that are used as filters for sifting out unclear signals, the instrument will make your work more efficient.

On the indicator’s chart lines of two channels are depicted, one of the lines is channels’ current position, the other is their previous position. It is very useful as a visual representation of a trend direction and velocity variation.

To find out more important information about the “Two channels” indicator’s parameters and variants of customization, to download an installer and archive with license please visit a dedicated ForexTools thread of a special forum of LiteForex company.

It should be noted that LiteForex clients have an opportunity to install new software product absolutely free of charge.

b6df00a60385.jpg

LiteForex relaunches Nice Surprise promotion!

The LiteForex group of companies relaunches Nice Surprise promotion! We are happy to announce a new promotion period: from July,1 2010 to July,15 2010 (inclusive).

LiteForex invites to participate in the promotion those who open a cent account within the promotion period. The main advantage of the promotion is a bonus deposit of 500 cents on the account! The initial sum is fully available for trading and can serve as a good base for traders making their first steps on the real financial market. To learn more about promotion conditions and benefits please visit our Promotions section.

4ab314cf7032.jpg

What if I want to deposit via bank wire?

For this aim your profile should be completely verified. You should download bank statement or utility bill for verification of your adress and ID or driving license for verification of your name.

Back