• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
LiteForex Company celebrates its 5th anniversary! New achievements in financial independence according to the best traditions.

At the beginning of July LiteForex Company celebrates its 5th anniversary! For a company occupying one the leading position in the sphere of impetuous development of internet-trading, 5th year anniversary is a serious date.

LiteForex trade mark is famous all around the world. More then 240 000 traders have collaborated with the company since it was opened. More than 300 accounts are opened daily and about 700 000 orders are processed by the company monthly. LiteForex is one the most popular and dynamically developing company in this sphere. All the staff in LiteForex Company consists of professionals of a high quality.

Since the first day of existence LiteForex Company has been demonstrating its clients’ orientation. Now the Company still values its clients and we do our best in order to create comfortable trading conditions for each client, independently from the amount of deposit and trading strategy.

During the last 5 years the Company step by step has been gaining respect and authority on the Forex currency market. Many traders who began trading on “Lite” (cent) accounts several years ago, now operate considerable capital, showing not only their professionalism but also their trust for the Company. LiteForex Company helps their clients to feel stability and confidence in any financial situations.

The most important component of success is full and equal collaboration. The Company is glad to accept new offers from their clients, partners and traders.

The anniversary is a good time to sum up the results and plan new achievements. LiteForex is going to conquer new boundaries and to remain best traditions that have been developed for years!

LiteForex: a new service ForexRebate is at your disposal!

LiteForex company always looks for solutions to meet desires and trading needs of every client and provides them with advanced service for trading in the currency market.

We’re happy to offer you new professional service ForexRebate whose main advantage consists in recovering a part of money spent in a transaction.

LiteForex company gives back 1 pip of spread from every transaction to the clients who use PipsBackService. The general compensation amount depends on trading volumes and client’s activity only!

According to the terms of PipsBackService from LiteForex, recovered money can be fully used for trading and freely withdrawn.

The new service is presented on the official website PipsBackService.com, where you can appreciate all the advantages, get acquainted with additional information and sign up for the service.

LiteForex company wishes you good luck in trading!

b71d57905d18.jpg

Hi Shuvalov,

That's what some brokers have been offering for sometime now and is becoming a trend instead of the more traditional rebates offered only through brokers' IB.

I think I might give LiteForex a trial Live account...maybe with a Micro account.
SIGTrader 4 platform is the same as LiteForex; correct? I have a couple Demo accounts there and it's been behaving quite good in trade execution. I hope Live account is just as good or better.

Cheers!

Hi Shuvalov,

SIGTrader 4 platform is the same as LiteForex; correct?

Hello,

LiteForex is the name of our company;
SIGTrader is the name of a version of MetaTrader that LiteForex gives to its clients to trade.

Have a nice trading!

LiteForex announces the promotion ‘Festive bonus from LiteForex!’ is set to expire on July 12, 2010. We thank all the participants!

Hello

I have 2 accounts (10$) and 5($) which are lite and real

My question here ...
-Does this promotion for one household or for everybody and my family can join it?
-is 10$ promotion ended ?

thank you

In "LiteForex Secure Site", there is "New Client" and "Existing Client".

I have an existing Demo account with Liteforex; Would I be classified as an "Existing Client" or a "New Client"?

Hello

I have 2 accounts (10$) and 5($) which are lite and real

My question here ...
-Does this promotion for one household or for everybody and my family can join it?
-is 10$ promotion ended ?

thank you

Dear Sniper_fx,
- Promotion is made for each single trader.
- I am not sure I understand what ‘10$ promotion’ you mean. If you mean ‘Get 10% forex bonus from LiteForex’ than the answer is: it is still valid.

In "LiteForex Secure Site", there is "New Client" and "Existing Client".

I have an existing Demo account with Liteforex; Would I be classified as an "Existing Client" or a "New Client"?

You will be classified as a "New Client".

Dear Sniper_fx,
- Promotion is made for each single trader.
- I am not sure I understand what ‘10$ promotion’ you mean. If you mean ‘Get 10% forex bonus from LiteForex’ than the answer is: it is still valid.

Thank you for your reply

I meant the 10$ promotion without deposit if it's valid provide the link please

Back