• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
We will be ready for next week.

It's now Thursday, and the site is still in Bahasa Malaysia language.

About an hour ago, I've attempted to deposit a trial usd100 into my SIG-Lite.com account no. 186723

Would appreciate update on this.

Thank you.

It's now Thursday, and the site is still in Bahasa Malaysia language.

About an hour ago, I've attempted to deposit a trial usd100 into my SIG-Lite.com account no. 186723

Would appreciate update on this.

Thank you.

RahmanSL, sorry for the delay.
Our programmers promise that the language version will be ready on Tuesday.

Shuvalov, there has been a delay; yah? Ok, I'll wait for Tuesday.

What about my "...attempted to deposit a trial usd100 into my SIG-Lite.com account no. 186723"?
I would appreciate update on whether I have been successful in funding my account.

Thank you.

Mr. Suvalov,

You posted that there will be an English translation by Tuesday 3/Aug/2010 and, sure enough when I checked in the site Deposit Form, loh and behold, there it is, some halfhearted translation into English. The section for “Terms & Conditions” (which we, the clients, are to agreed to) is still completely very much in the original Bahasa Malaysia (BM) language.

Furthermore, I am till getting notice/letters in my MT4 platform “Mailbox” completely in BM language.

I E-mailed LiteForex support about the language problem, and they replied:
Quote:
Subject Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your New Trading Account
Tue Aug 3 (1 day ago)

Hello Sir,
kindly note - all our mail distribution autromatically - so if your account registered in Malaysia we can not cansel this mail, we apologise for the caused inconveniences, just check our web site news - Forex world | LiteForex and contact with us if you will have any questions into your mail you was informed about our affiliate programm - all info about that you can find here - Forex trading market | LiteForex broker

С уважением, Vasiliy Krivonosov
Straighthold Investment Group Inc.

I E-mailed back:
Quote:

I don't quite understand what you telling me to do, but I believe we have a major communication problem and, as such, I find LiteForex no longer suitable for me as a broker.

RahmanSL

....And I got one last e-mail as follows:
Quote:

Subject Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your New Trading Account

Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 1:06 AM (22 hours ago)

Hello - if you want trade - all informations you can find in Englisi in our site - and can contact any time you want with us. But you can choose by yourself what do you want.

С уважением, Vasiliy Krivonosov
Straighthold Investment Group Inc.

========================================================

Ok, I think, basically (and in a very nice way too), I have been told to bugger-off…

I thought that since LiteForex Representatives are answering to their Clients’ problems here at FPA, it should be a nice and supportive broker.
But here I am, before I have even deposited real money (which I was trying to do in the first place, but have trouble understanding the language), I am facing a brick wall.
I can now imagine what I would face if I do have problem with my real Live trading account!

Well, it has been an extremely brief relationship with Liteforex, and now this broker has been scratched off my list of potential brokers.

LiteForex: new possibilities with OKPAY payment system

Trying to provide its clients with the most comfortable conditions for working in the Forex market, LiteForex group of companies enlarges the set of payment systems and starts to cooperate with OKPAY, an e-currency and payment service provider.

We’re happy to announce now that the set of payment systems enabling our clients to deposit and withdraw funds to and from their accounts has been enlarged with one more reliable and quality service offered by OKPAY payment service provider. Its range of features is quite large and the level of personal information and transaction protection is very high.

OKPAY payment system offers its clients huge possibilities for working with money. These are the methods of depositing and withdrawing funds OKPAY can provide the account holders with: Bank Wire, Electronic Currency and Certified Exchange Partners. Bank wire is the most secure method of transferring funds that permits OKPAY clients to get their money in the shortest possible time. Electronic transfers enable a client to deposit his account with different e-currencies at maximum speed.

LiteForex’s clients enjoy great advantage when depositing their trading accounts via electronic payment systems: they pay payment system fee only. OKPAY charges minimum commission: internal transfer fee constitutes 0,5%, deposit fees for wire transfers constitute 0%.

OKPAY pays interests on the client’s account funds and makes it possible to link a user’s bank card to his account. A partner program permitting to link e-currency exchange partners to the system is also provided.

OKPAY’s reliability is guaranteed by bank accounts whose deposit is equal to the deposit on clients’ accounts. The system provides friendly technical support service.

LiteForex group of companies means to go on enlarging possibilities of using electronic deposit and withdrawal methods. Cooperation with OKPAY is another step to ensuring modern quality service that meets the world standards. More detailed information on using this electronic payment system is available in Trader’s Cabinet.

We want to draw your attention to the following fact: according to LiteForex’s rules regulating deposits and withdrawals into/from a trading account, a client may withdraw funds from his account by the very method he used to deposit his account.

Question about discrepancies in live account

Hi, I've been robot trading with liteforex for almost 2 weeks now, live, and I've been profitable on most days, but I'm noticing that some of my trades are being closed out prematurely for losses that would have otherwise been profitable. Also my TP seems to be changing to a lower target on it's own. I'm not sure how this would be happening. If it keeps doing this, then it will take forever for me to get the 10% bonus of your promotion. I'm not that concerned with the bonus, I just don't want it to keep closing me out of these trades prematurely with losses. I'm noticing these concerns in 2 of 3 accounts so far. Worse in the account with the largest sum of money and least in the account with the least amount of money. I've contacted you by chat already and was told to contact your trading operations department. I will do that right away so we can work to get this issue resolved. And I'm going to continue to trade like normal and I will keep you posted if the problem persists. Thanks for listening to my matter and working with me on it.

Harvest season with LiteForex!

LiteForex group of companies announces a new promotion - “20% bonus”- at the end of summer. The promotion logically results from “Happy Hours” promotion launched earlier. During the promotion period, from August 11, 2010 until August 31, 2010, LiteForex’s clients will enjoy extra 20% of the deposit amount when depositing $30 or more into their accounts. The increased bonus amount provides bigger opportunities for our clients.

Our cooperation brings you tangible results! Total bonus volume is not limited and depends on the number and amount of account deposits only.

The received profit may be withdrawn without any limitations. The detailed promotion conditions are presented in Promotions section.

Don’t miss your chance to harvest profits with LiteForex group of companies!

reliz2(1)(1).jpg

No, it's not a must and you can skip it. You may or may not start with the demo account in LIteForex or in any other broker, it’s up to you. But it would be very reasonable not to go live not knowing how to trade and what forex is. With no experience you’ll lose everything very soon cauz it’s all very risky.

Back