• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LiteForex.eu (was Mayzus.com, was UwcFx.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hey, what about their payment options? I guess they must have some electronic payment processor. If they have facility of bank wire and western union for deposits and withdraw?

Yes Mayzus has a variety of methods to be used by any trader for deposit and withdrawals. You can also use bank wire and western union for this purpose but these methods will be a bit slower than normal payment processors.

A new scalpers contest is on the way on mayzus, started this Monday. Scalpers have a great chance to win prizes from this contest. Also other trader can check their scalping skills and may be they can win some prizes if they got to top 5 positions.

Mayzus offers different types of trading platform for different account types. It is one of the greatest feature of this broker to facilitate all the traders up to their requirement. Platform types are MT4 Platform, Multi Terminal, Currenex Viking, MIC a Trader, MIC i Trader and Currenex Classic.

Mayzus offers different types of trading platform for different account types. It is one of the greatest feature of this broker to facilitate all the traders up to their requirement. Platform types are MT4 Platform, Multi Terminal, Currenex Viking, MIC a Trader, MIC i Trader and Currenex Classic.

I'm trading with Mayzus broker but I only have my account type as normal mt4 platform. I didn't use the next level of account types as they need capital that are out of my range to deposit on them.

Mayzus is offering a bonus 50 promo at this time. It is a bonus for those traders that have little money to deposit in their account. You can get a 50$ bonus on a 50$ deposit. This will make a total of 100$ tradable account capital.

A rebate offer is a very good way from a broker to return some amount of cash back to its clients. Currently Mayzus is offering a rebate offer in which its returning upto 40% of spread on every trade. Now you can get some cash back in your trading account from losing trades as well.

The clients are always the priority when it comes to Mayzus broker, that's why the live chat is very fast and co-operative. It takes very little time to get in connection with any representative on Mayzus broker from live chat and quickly rectify any of your problems.

Mayzus broker offers a free "Quick Card". Having this MasterCard trademark on mayzus's quick card, it enables the card holder to use it in over 100 countries around the world wherever they see the MasterCard sign. As it is not linked to a bank account, therefore, it can be granted without any credit checks.

Mayzus is still running its zero fee promotion in which all the transfer fees from any payment processor online is paid by the Mayzus itself. Your full transferred amount is deposited in your trading account.

Bullion Capital is the new partner for Mayzus broker. Bullion Capital is the creator of MetalDesk which is a platform specially designed for metal trading. Also you can collect your gold and other precious metals from any of the approved locations in London, New York and more.

Back