Help Wanted Looking for a trader

cre8iveq

Recruit
Hi,

I'll try keep this as brief as possible, and if you want to talk more about it, PM me...

I'm 41, and I recently retired because some of my investments are doing really well. Now that I'm retired, I'm bored. Forex is a passion of mine, but I'm a terrible trader. I've developed an obsession about wanting to build a business around forex, helping people really make money from it (as opposed to the million scams out there)!!

Before I retired I was the Director of Marketing in an industry with enough overlap that it's very relevant. I was able to take the company I worked for from $3 million a year to $18 million a year in a few short years.

Now I'm looking for a trader that is willing to work with me to build something amazing, that will genuinely help people, and make us a bunch of money in the mean time. The beauty of it is that I don't need the trader to do anything they are not already doing... Just trade. It really is a no lose scenario.

I know there's not a lot to go on here, but if you're at least interested enough to want to discuss it (and if you're a consistently profitable trader already), PM me and let's talk about it.