Exness 15 Years - When did you know you were a trader?

ExnessOfficial

Exness Representative
When did you know you were a trader?

Our Exness Team Pro Members share the moment they realized they were professional traders where #Exness stood as their trusted partner throughout their journey.

KOJO:

The moment I knew I was a trader was when I had my expenses and income clearly defined before trading. As soon as trading profits covered all my expenses and allowed for savings, I realized I had become a full-time trader. This realization was further cemented by a consistent profit-generating strategy, and Exness stood as my trusted partner throughout my journey.

MOMEN:

The moment I knew I was a trader was when I discovered a strategy that allowed cautious investment while generating reasonable profits. My capital grew steadily over time, but trading isn't without risks. It's essential to note that trading comes with challenges. It wasn't always smooth sailing, and I had to manage my risks diligently. But the pivotal moment was realizing that if I could achieve it once, I could replicate it with dedication. My mindset shifted from 'hoping' to 'knowing' because I proved it was possible

Share your story below

Attachments

• [FINAL_HORIZONTAL] 15 YEARS_TEAM PRO_COMBINED.jpg
    [FINAL_HORIZONTAL] 15 YEARS_TEAM PRO_COMBINED.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Back