• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LQDMarkets.com (Liquid Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
In the meantime I found information about MiFID directive that seems to have application here:
14th and 15th pages of the "LQD Markets" contract are directly related to Client Categorisation (see the pdf file attached hereto). According to rules on the file I should be classified as "Retail client" also...

Attachments

• 14&15thPagesOfContract.pdf
    146 KB · Views: 6
Additionally, I have received a reply from Lucy Griffiths (of Baker Tilly) today:
Lucy Griffiths said:
<...> the Company has confirmed that all clients should be categorised as retail clients. The fact that your categorisation is listed as professional in your contract will not affect your position.

I am writing to inform you that a meeting of clients and creditors pursuant to Paragraph 51 of Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986 will be held at The Royal Horseguards Hotel, 2 Whitehall Court, London SW1A 2EJ on 10 April 2015 at 10:00 AM.

The purpose of the meeting is to consider the Special Administrators' proposals for achieving the objectives of the Special Administration and for the creditors and clients, if they think fit, to establish a creditors' committee.

Hi Raimundas,

Do we have to fill the Client Proof of Debt form? file:///D:/My%20Documents/Downloads/Client_Proof_of_Debt_form%20(5).pdf

Yes, we have to fill the Client Proof of Debt form. If you are not intending to attend the Meeting, you need to fill the form "Proxy_form.pdf" also. Please return your completed forms via email or post as follows:
Email: lqdmarkets.rr@bakertilly.co.uk
Address:
Baker Tilly Restructuring and Recovery LLP
25 Farringdon Street,
London
EC4A 4AB

Hi Raimundas

Please help me. Several email was sent to lucy G. yet no reply. I have no idea or a clue to fill in the creditor proof debt from #3 to #10

I would like to claim full amount; giving example
balance trade amount 4,000
close trade usd 2,000 (force closed by the company and not by us or market)
total of usd to be refunded to my account asap usd6,000

please advise

thanks

regards
Maizianatul

Back