Managed Account- Where are they?

JamesForexSlayer

Sergeant
No prob mate. If you want to learn to trade, I believe this is my advise for you or anyone who wants to learn how to actually trade profitable. Algorithm doesn't predict markets direction, it is a set rules to be followed in calculation or some sort of problem solving, not predicting.
I can trade ;) But yes always learning still as we all should be.

landorra

Private, 1st Class
Wow... So many mate. From what I familiar with and used before.

TDAmeritrade
Interactive Brokers
XYA Futures (Based in HK)
Saxo Capital

All of them are direct to exchanges such as CME, Nymex, Eurex etc. They are more than happy to have you if you are a profit trader or prop funds with tonnes of investor. Why? It is simple. You give them tonnes of money. Instead of paying you interest, you still have to pay them commission for each contract.
Interesting. Would you include Admiral Markets in that list? Just curious.

iMusingKiMi

Sergeant
Interesting. Would you include Admiral Markets in that list? Just curious.
Not familiar with them. It is not difficult for you to find 1 actually. You can just go to those major exchanges for instance like CME, CBOT, NYMEX etc and find the list of brokers. If they are not associated to those exchanges, then you have to start questioning where all those orders go if they don't go to exchange?

I think I can add more criteria for you.

1) What are their max DD?
2) DD based on equity high or initial? (Ignore those from initial because it is risky for your portfolio)
3) What's the Sharpe Ratio?
4) What's the Sortino Ratio?

Although you don't trade, but you need to know the risk.
Great points, Thanks!

landorra

Private, 1st Class
Not familiar with them. It is not difficult for you to find 1 actually. You can just go to those major exchanges for instance like CME, CBOT, NYMEX etc and find the list of brokers. If they are not associated to those exchanges, then you have to start questioning where all those orders go if they don't go to exchange?
I will. Thank you.