• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Managed-Forex-Accounts.com

hubblebubble

Recruit
Hi

I'm looking for a managed forex account, with a minimum investment of about $1000, although if it checks out ok I'd consider investing $5000 or more.

I found Managed-forex-accounts.com, which claims to be based in Germany and has 3 managed accounts available to invest in, each with different strategies and levels of investment.

Has anyone heard of this company, invested in them, any experience, thoughts etc ?

Alternatively, do you know of any legitimate managed forex accounts. Ideally I'm looking for a company based in the EU or USA with supposed financial regulation to cover money deposited via a broker (at least in theory), which operates via a LPOA agreement to withdraw commissions based on new high watermark profit level reached.

I'm finding it very difficult finding legitimate companies and related reviews.

Regards

Gary.

I tried to look at those accounts, but they wanted a login.

I'm not willing to waste my time and share my email address to be able to look at these. Any serious Managed Accounts company needs to post verifiable results on their website.

Some of their investments prohibit US and German clients. For what appears to be a German company, this seems odd. If these are real managed accounts, the chances are that this website is just a reseller.

Read this for advice on picking a good account manager:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ose-all-your-money-managed-forex-account.html

Back