• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem MetaQuotes

I am having an issue with a company
When you make money and are successful, all market makers use some sort of delaying tactic whether via the virtual dealer plugin, via Metatrader Manager software or other proprietary in-house software.
If you don't make money, you may never notice a thing because your execution will be seamless and most likely without delay.

Sounds like cTrader may be a "tamper-proof" alternative to MT4. If Metaquotes doesn't want to give away their business, they should start looking into putting similar safeguards in place.

"Brokers can only modify orders by connecting to the actual cTrader client terminal using temporary login credentials for individual client accounts. This is normally carried out through the telephone, where traders are requesting assistance due to technical difficulties or no internet access. All modifications to client orders done in this way appear in the trader’s history log – and brokers cannot in any way modify orders through the back end."
This is still scary enough! The option is still there so the broker can create or modify client orders by logging into the cTrader client terminal using temporary login credentials without their(client's) consent if they want! I never expected it from cTrader!

The dealing desks of Brokers offering cTrader can only modify or open positions for individual user accounts through telephone requests.
So the option is there, the broker will be able to create or modify orders without the client's telephone requests if they want to?! It's upon the broker's choice or honestness?

So the option is there, the broker will be able to create or modify orders without the client's telephone requests if they want to?! It's upon the broker's choice or honestness?
Start new thread, you are replying to 2012 comments. Sadly, the issue still exists...

Back