• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Metatrader broker with few reqoutes?

Spreads fluctuate on brokers because they receive bids and ask quotes from banks and the difference between them will change with market conditions. Also if trading activity is low and liquidity is low the broker will charge more to do his profit with the deal - ei get you in the market.
It just a normal business. If there are less people buying and selling that day the spread will go up so they can still make their money. Just don't trade during those times.
In fact a fluctuating spread is a good indicator of market conditions. If spreads widen like crazy that usually mean one of 2 things LOW Liquidity or NEWS Times and both require skills to trade if you even decide to participate during those times.
Anyway, if you are worry about spreads just don’t use them. Trade with big timeframes and you won’t need to worry about spreads. The longer timeframe and higher amount of pips you go for the less the spread works against you.

Back