Million Dollar Indices Trading (Options and Futures)

Latest update on my today holding position. Worldwide indices gone wild after FED Expectations especially for tech and banks stocks rally. DAX rally for 400 points since yesterday low and traded at 10170 now on OTC from about 9770 yesterday low.

QQ截图20160524123814.png

Has been busy last week after my Korea and Japan trip, so not really have enough time to update all my position. This is my latest update on held position. Later will update my statement as well.

QQ截图20160606103325.png

This is the latest statement of my account on this month. As in statement instead of USD 1 million, I have added another USD 500k last couple of days to increase higher position on DAX and also some fund to trial run on NYMEX OIL and Hong Kong HSI. Probably next week maybe will add another account to same on this journal, but using Interactive Brokers as Financial Advisor account. Hopefully will get it done by end of this week and start running on next week. Expected will be roughly about USD 600k on that account.

QQ截图20160607154019.png

This is today latest update on my position. Closed all NYMEX OIL hedging position with pretty nice profit on Friday before closing. Later on US open will reenter some NYMEX position as the spreads are pretty high now on OPTIONS. Not worth in it. So far so good and DAX has move all my position to JULY contract as this Friday JUNE contract gonna expired.

QQ截图20160613135354.png

This is latest today update on my position. Nothing much changes actually, as pretty low volume on the opening week and approaching JUNE expiration.

QQ截图20160614140126.png

Almost forgotten to update my position today. Quite busy today having meeting to avoid any hard landing on upcoming Brexit problem.

QQ截图20160615142411.png

Crazy volatility after yesterday breaking on sadly Jo Cox murdered. Closed my oil position with some consider good profit yesterday and so far so good for the week. Will be flying to Malaysia on Monday, so probably will not update position on Monday. Staying there for a week and will be coming back Shanghai on Saturday. Enjoy and happy weekend.

QQ截图20160617110037.png

Latest update on my today position. Just reach Malaysia yesterday night after almost 5 hours delayed on my flight so unable to update my position. Grab some profit yesterday after a big charge for 350 points yesterday. So you can see not much position left as Brexit Referendum soon. No point to start a war with those speculators now and it is better to sit on the sideline and watch the war just as watching EURO 2016 while eating popcorn.

QQ截图20160621151646.png

Ok, this is my today position. As I said yesterday, no changes on position as I am preparing for Brexit and staying sideline. In fact in trading point of view, I hope a "Leave" will win as I see more opportunities of grabbing money. If "Remain" win as what I expected, nothing much change will change.

QQ截图20160621151646.png

Ok, since nothing interesting to share on my position, let me share my happy statement update today. So far on this account, my profit hit USD 100k for the 1st time after all those hard work. So I think I should share my joy for those who did follow my journal.

QQ截图20160622134940.png

Back